Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

MoChara

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/first-sighting-helen-flanagan-scott-8609970#Uk7oUTe35kz6rOOc.97

Jesus Christ someone actually took the time to write a full article about how Scott Sinclair and his wife went to the shop, and then someone approved it for publishing. And worse still I read most of it.

southderryman

Agree. Ignoring the troll is best all round. He continues to spout bare faced lies and complete drivel and then ignores facts when presented to him so there really is no point engaging him.

Applesisapples

For years now we have been chastising the Celtic Board for not investing in the team. Now they have done so it is derided as unprecedented and we want to go back to the old days of parsimony? GUBU!

MoChara

Sounds like we are getting a new keeper this morning, De Vries from Notts Forrest doping a medical currently

T Fearon

It is important to sign the right character of player who fits in with the unique ethos.Do any of the new players fit the bill? We are going.to be drawn into the chav/wag.media now and the club doesnt need this.

Applesisapples

I'd say attracting the right type of fan is pretty important also.

Orior

Tony it's Friday. Say something nice.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Main Street

Quote from: MoChara on August 12, 2016, 10:44:42 AM
Sounds like we are getting a new keeper this morning, De Vries from Notts Forrest doping a medical currently
That's a good way to start his Celtic career.

themac_23

Quote from: T Fearon on August 12, 2016, 10:53:41 AM
It is important to sign the right character of player who fits in with the unique ethos.Do any of the new players fit the bill? We are going.to be drawn into the chav/wag.media now and the club doesnt need this.

What does WAG stand for Tony? The guy isn't a Chav, he does an awful lot of charity work, to me thats exactly what celtic are about. Also TBH i don't care what he does in his own time or who with, as long as her performs when on the pitch I'm happy and so far he is doing that.

BennyHarp

Out of interest, what exactly has Sinclair done to be deemed unfit to wear the Celtic shirt?
That was never a square ball!!

lfdown2

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 12, 2016, 11:26:54 AM

Out of interest, what exactly has Sinclair done to be deemed unfit to wear the Celtic shirt?

went shopping with the wife I think

southderryman

Quote from: themac_23 on August 12, 2016, 11:11:25 AM

What does WAG stand for Tony? The guy isn't a Chav, he does an awful lot of charity work, to me thats exactly what celtic are about. Also TBH i don't care what he does in his own time or who with, as long as her performs when on the pitch I'm happy and so far he is doing that.

Exactly

Kind of ironic that he using this ridiculous attempt to have a go at Rodgers

If he's so concerned about image surely he wouldn't have approved of Neil lennons behaviour at Celtic, given the amount of times he was caught with other women during his time on Glasgow

Did he use the signing of kazim richards to slate deila?

AZOffaly

His Wife/Partner is that one Rosie Webster out of Coronation Street. Not sure why he's a Chav though.

T Fearon

You can see the distasteful publicity he is already attracting which is unedifying.I can see our top boss bringing his other chav mates like John Terry to the club too and we will rapidly transform our club from one that is universally loved to one that is hated.

lfdown2

Quote from: T Fearon on August 12, 2016, 11:35:41 AM
You can see the distasteful publicity he is already attracting which is unedifying.I can see our top boss bringing his other chav mates like John Terry to the club too and we will rapidly transform our club from one that is universally loved to one that is hated.

I give it 3 weeks 'til the whole thing goes up in flames