?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

Quote from: southderryman on August 06, 2016, 09:10:29 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 06, 2016, 09:00:00 PM
The fact is Ledley,Forster etc were unknown when they joined Celtic,unlike Dembele,Sinclair,Toure etc,and there will be more.Rodgers has all the advantages denied to every Celtic manager apart from O'Neill.He must start delivering convincing football and results against inferior opposition now
So first it was "proven" and now it's "unknown"....  ;D  ;D ;D
You're either at the wind up or you really don't have a clue. I pity the likes of you to be honest. Either deluded or too stubborn to accept reality

By the way.... us real supporters are on the flight to Edinburgh I'm the morning

If that's too short notice for you....

There's a bus picking up in Belfast and newry next sat heading to Limerick

Or a bus picking up in newry and belfast heading for to support our team in 17th August

Let me know where you want picked up Tony
if you have some time and want to do a good deed,  find Tony's brick in Br Walfield's wall and rub his name off  or something.

T Fearon

Br Walfield? Knowledgable you are!

Undeniable facts.

Rodgers is paid substantially more than any recent Celtic boss.He wouldn't be there otherwise.

He has been promised substantial funds to buy players.He wouldn't be there otherwise.

The team is not performing against lesser opposition.

Rodgers has no long term strategy apart from getting himself back to the EPL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on August 07, 2016, 07:14:04 AM

Undeniable facts.

Rodgers is paid substantially more than any recent Celtic boss.He wouldn't be there otherwise.

He has been promised substantial funds to buy players.He wouldn't be there otherwise.

Still waiting
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

southderryman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 07, 2016, 08:24:04 AM

Undeniable facts.

Still waiting

Make yourself comfortable, you'll be waiting a while  ;)

southderryman

Quote from: Main Street on August 07, 2016, 12:54:15 AM
Quote from: southderryman on August 06, 2016, 09:10:29 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 06, 2016, 09:00:00 PM
The fact is Ledley,Forster etc were unknown when they joined Celtic,unlike Dembele,Sinclair,Toure etc,and there will be more.Rodgers has all the advantages denied to every Celtic manager apart from O'Neill.He must start delivering convincing football and results against inferior opposition now
So first it was "proven" and now it's "unknown"....  ;D  ;D ;D
You're either at the wind up or you really don't have a clue. I pity the likes of you to be honest. Either deluded or too stubborn to accept reality

By the way.... us real supporters are on the flight to Edinburgh I'm the morning

If that's too short notice for you....

There's a bus picking up in Belfast and newry next sat heading to Limerick

Or a bus picking up in newry and belfast heading for to support our team in 17th August

Let me know where you want picked up Tony
if you have some time and want to do a good deed,  find Tony's brick in Br Walfield's wall and rub his name off  or something.

I'll just stick a wee Brendan Rodgers mask up beside it for official seal of approval

T Fearon

I'm waiting too.For our manager to live up to expectations.

Nigel White

How much is Rodgers getting paid?  How much was Michael O'Neill looking?

Is it not a good thing that he has money to buy new players?

How can you say at this early stage that they're playing poorly?

How do you know he doesn't have a long term strategy?

Why would Michael O'Neill make a better manager?

Are you not a bit long in the tooth for this kind of winding up?

Have you nothing else in your life you could be at?

Are we in for a season of this nonsense?

lfdown2

Undeniable facts.

LOL

T Fearon

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Reply #8874 on: Today at 11:25:22 AM »
How much is Rodgers getting paid?  How much was Michael O'Neill looking? O'Neill wasn't even considered.

Is it not a good thing that he has money to buy new players? Yes,he must be the envy of his predecessors though.

How can you say at this early stage that they're playing poorly? Beaten 1 nil by a part time team,needing two penalties to beat Astana.

How do you know he doesn't have a long term strategy? One year contract only.

Why would Michael O'Neill make a better manager? Record of high achievement against odds also a better knowledge of Scottish Football as he has lived there for years.

Are you not a bit long in the tooth for this kind of winding up? Not winding up.

Have you nothing else in your life you could be at? I live a very fulfilling life .

Are we in for a season of this nonsense? Hopefully not as the manager will get his act together starting today.

Nigel White

That last statement is the most welcome

bennydorano

Some people seem to think Fearon is some sort of Arch-Windup Merchant, you people are giving him waaay too much credit.

bennydorano

My god that is a scandalous penalty decision.

T Fearon

Yet another lack lustre performance.Tormented by Tony Watt and Connor Sammon ffs😠

straightred

Quote from: T Fearon on August 07, 2016, 03:01:16 PM
Yet another lack lustre performance.Tormented by Tony Watt and Connor Sammon ffs😠

created plenty - only level because of a shocking penalty decision

T Fearon