9/11 What really happened to WT7?

Started by Fuzzman, September 28, 2016, 04:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dec

Quote from: Seamus on September 20, 2018, 01:21:35 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 20, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
It would be amazing if conspiracists were as interested in Fentanyl as 911

https://d14rmgtrwzf5a.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/od2017-slide01.jpg

One of the main reasons for the invasion of Afghanistan was for the control and preservation of the poppy fields. The third stage of the Hegelian Dialectic always causes more deaths than stage one (ie 911).

The Bush/Clinton orchestrated Iran Contras brought a epidemic of crack cocaine to the US especially the inner cities.

Yes!

The Hegelian Dialectic

I knew it

LeoMc

One of the main reasons for the invasion of Afghanistan was for the control and preservation of the poppy fields. The third stage of the Hegelian Dialectic always causes more deaths than stage one (ie 911).

The Bush/Clinton orchestrated Iran Contras brought a epidemic of crack cocaine to the US especially the inner cities.
Why?

screenexile

Is it time to close this thread maybe??

seafoid

Fentanyl is synthetic and x times more powerful than heroin. The Yanks don't need poppies
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Seamus

Quote from: seafoid on September 20, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

Fentanyl is synthetic and x times more powerful than heroin. The Yanks don't need poppies

You are so correct, heroin addiction is not a problem in the US
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: screenexile on September 20, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

If this thread gets closed it will just be further evidence of a clandestine neo-con, Zionist, new World Order secretly running the world.....and also moderating this forum.

/Jim.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Jim_Murphy_74 on September 20, 2018, 02:47:35 PM
Quote from: screenexile on September 20, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

If this thread gets closed it will just be further evidence of a clandestine neo-con, Zionist, new World Order secretly running the world.....and also moderating this forum.

/Jim.
Yeah Screen, you're just a sock-puppet. Why are you running scared?

J70

Especially with oxycontin available on prescription to get the ball rolling.

Its amazing the nefarious reach of the Clintons - they even orchestrated the Reagan era, Oliver North-managed Iran-Contra triangle and the cocaine epidemic while operating from the governor's mansion in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Insane Bolt

The good old alphabet agencies, in particular the CIA would never be involved in anything nefarious 😂😂. Follow the money.......who benefited most from the attacks on the twin towers?

omaghjoe

Quote from: Insane Bolt on September 20, 2018, 05:41:31 PM
The good old alphabet agencies, in particular the CIA would never be involved in anything nefarious 😂😂. Follow the money.......who benefited most from the attacks on the twin towers?

Boeing! Its all startin to make sense now... the f**kers flew their own planes into the towers so they could sell weapons.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: BennyCake on September 20, 2018, 01:20:01 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 19, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
When the hijackers of Flight 93 realised the passengers were putting up a fight, they rolled the plane upside down and crashed it to the ground.

Do you, or anybody, know that for sure though?

No. The plane's black box data recorders were also in on the conspiracy.  ::)

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on September 20, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

Its amazing the nefarious reach of the Clintons - they even orchestrated the Reagan era, Oliver North-managed Iran-Contra triangle and the cocaine epidemic while operating from the governor's mansion in Little Rock, Arkansas.

I was wondering what kept you. I'm well versed on the Pharmaceutical Cartel thank you very much, I don't need any of you lot explaining what fentanyl is. This is a 911 thread and heroin is mentioned in the referenced graph. I was creating the link between 911 and heroin while also emphasizing that drug running is not new to the enemies of the people.  Clinton was indeed governor of Arkansas during Iran Contra. Connect the dots between Wild Bill,  Mena Airport, Arkansas, Barry Seal, Bush, Oliver North and drugs for guns.

Did you research Sibel Edmonds, Gladio B and Mockingbird? Knowing you gave it a miss.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

sid waddell

Quote from: Seamus on September 21, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

I was wondering what kept you. I'm well versed on the Pharmaceutical Cartel thank you very much, I don't need any of you lot explaining what fentanyl is. This is a 911 thread and heroin is mentioned in the referenced graph. I was creating the link between 911 and heroin while also emphasizing that drug running is not new to the enemies of the people.  Clinton was indeed governor of Arkansas during Iran Contra. Connect the dots between Wild Bill,  Mena Airport, Arkansas, Barry Seal, Bush, Oliver North and drugs for guns.

Did you research Sibel Edmonds, Gladio B and Mockingbird? Knowing you gave it a miss.
So where do the Rothschilds, George Soros and Operation Cepravin DC come into all this?

LeoMc

Quote from: sid waddell on September 21, 2018, 01:36:57 AM
Quote from: Seamus on September 21, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

So where do the Rothschilds, George Soros and Operation Cepravin DC come into all this?
He has them covered. I bet he has even got a solution for them...