9/11 What really happened to WT7?

Started by Fuzzman, September 28, 2016, 04:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dec

Quote from: Jim_Murphy_74 on September 19, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
I watched a documentary on these theories and an apparent contradiction struck me.  A number of people were put forward as experts, with suitably grandiose titles.  I haven't the engineering, explosive or demolition knowledge to quibble with their theories.  However their focus was on Twin Towers and Pentagon.  When it came to Flight 93 though the conspiracy was that a fighter shot down the plane to stop it attacking Washington.

So is it that on the same day that the US/Zionists/whoever planned a false flag attack on two targets that another high-jacking occurred?  Was it another false flag operation that was in turn double-crossed?  Were the hijackers, speaking Arabic bona-fide terrorists?  Had they been turned?  Were they actors? 

All the calls from the plane were they faked? 

No mention was made of the accused hijackers either.  Did they exist?  Were working for US/Zionists?

As a layman I can't argue against either side when it comes to Thermite, building collapsing etc.. but what my instinct tells me is that if you are going for a false flag operation of such as sensitive nature you wouldn't go with 4 planes and targets.  It's too many moving parts. 

To get a number of people with a past history of Islamic activism to cooperate seems beyond possibility.   To get enough of people in on the act to pretend they were there is beyond possibility.  To fake that many identities and backstories is beyond possibility.

I think to create a conspiracy around this you would have to at least concede that these fcukers set out to do what they did of their own accord but that someone somewhere chose to turn a blind eye because they thought it would trigger a reaction....even that is pretty dubious.

I have heard various theories about each of the attacks but never something that fitted all together. 

/Jim.

The conspiracy nuts are skeptical of every bit of the commonly accepted facts but not at all skeptical of even the most ludicrous conspiracy theory.

omaghjoe

What is this about the thermite?
Cool (sic) stuff but what exactly was it used for?

I presuming that thermite has been plucked from the abyss to back up the old "A Jet Fuel fire cant melt steel" quip whereas thermite of course could melt steel.
Not realsing of course that the offical report steel didnt state that the steel melted it just expanded and the increased temperature reduced its yield strength.

As for Nano thermite well that just sounds made up, a quick google of the term seems to point exclusively to the WTCs

Eamonnca1

When the hijackers of Flight 93 realised the passengers were putting up a fight, they rolled the plane upside down and crashed it to the ground.

Baile an tuaigh

Trust first then verify. 

Snopes is not a fact checking site. They're another extreme leftist controlled fraudulent media outlet. It is a ex husband and wife team Barbara Mikkelson and David P. Mikkelson that created the web site.

David has the morals of a bayonet blade. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730092/Snopes-brink-founder-accused-fraud-lying.html

dec

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on September 19, 2018, 08:50:46 PM
Trust first then verify. 

Snopes is not a fact checking site. They're another extreme leftist controlled fraudulent media outlet. It is a ex husband and wife team Barbara Mikkelson and David P. Mikkelson that created the web site.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730092/Snopes-brink-founder-accused-fraud-lying.html

Hilarious.
You link to a Daily Mail article to justify your position.
The story from 2017 says that snopes is on the verge of collapse.
And yet is is still here.
"extreme leftist", they have more articles debunking right wing nonsense, but that is because there is so much more right wing bullshit to debunk.

omaghjoe

I dunno what snopes is so I have no bias there

What was the thermite used for in the WTCs. I want to understand the theory to see if its viable

sid waddell

Quote from: dec on September 19, 2018, 09:15:07 PM
Trust first then verify. 

Hilarious.
You link to a Daily Mail article to justify your position.
The story from 2017 says that snopes is on the verge of collapse.
And yet is is still here.
"extreme leftist", they have more articles debunking right wing nonsense, but that is because there is so much more right wing bullshit to debunk.

To the poster originally quoted, anybody who doesn't believe in his white genocide conspiracy theory is "extreme leftist".

That chap is not playing with a full deck.

Eamonnca1

Trust first then verify. 

Well if it's in the Daily Mail then it must be true.  ::)

Baile an tuaigh

President Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex. President Kennedy warned us about a secret cabal inside government. We were warned and didn't listen. Just read the Project for the New American century PNAC (led by war criminals) these men that surrounded Bush said what America needed was a "catastrophic and catalyzing event just like a new pearl harbor".

These neo-cons, radical Zionists told us the big lie about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. It has cost millions of deaths.They have destroyed thousands of lives in Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Palestine. Creating a refugee crisis so bad and not seen since world war 2.

You can continue to believe the media industrial complex or use common sense.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled" Mark Twain

dec

Quote from: omaghjoe on September 19, 2018, 09:49:56 PM
I dunno what snopes is so I have no bias there

What was the thermite used for in the WTCs. I want to understand the theory to see if its viable

It wasn't used for anything. The conspiracy loons suggested that thermite was used to demolish the World Trade Center buildings because it is not explosive but could produce enough heat to cut through steel beams.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3544/4278927/

Seamus

We are abound with whistle blowers contrary to most opinions here. Start with Sibel Edmonds.
While you are in your discomfort zone check out Operation Gladio, Operation Gladio B and Operation Mockingbird.
911 was a Gladio B operation. The gullible were easily sucked in by the Mockingbird media.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

LeoMc

Trust first then verify. 

Damn those Extreme leftists, always covering up for the Military Industrial complex!

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

BennyCake

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 19, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
When the hijackers of Flight 93 realised the passengers were putting up a fight, they rolled the plane upside down and crashed it to the ground.

Do you, or anybody, know that for sure though?

Seamus

Quote from: seafoid on September 20, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
It would be amazing if conspiracists were as interested in Fentanyl as 911

https://d14rmgtrwzf5a.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/od2017-slide01.jpg

One of the main reasons for the invasion of Afghanistan was for the control and preservation of the poppy fields. The third stage of the Hegelian Dialectic always causes more deaths than stage one (ie 911).

The Bush/Clinton orchestrated Iran Contras brought a epidemic of crack cocaine to the US especially the inner cities.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".