Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchard park

bomber your the sinn fein version of tony fearon on death jokes.............

wont give up, dog with bone and talking through your ring...........

seafoid

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 02:43:03 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 08, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 08, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
Quoteor right wing parties up to their necks in smear, corruption, cronyism and obstructing justice

Oh the irony!

The irony.

Yes the irony. Free Staters don't like the truth that they consistently vote in white collar criminals overwhelmingly. Wasn't Albert Reynolds up to his neck in it?
There is small zone of purity somewhere in the Sperrins. And the rest of the world is rancid.
I bet Bomber read a lot of asterix as a child.

I don't claim purity. What I detest is double standards and the free staters have it by the bucket load.
Everyone has. It is impossible to get through the day without it
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Orchard park on January 08, 2018, 03:07:55 PM
bomber your the sinn fein version of tony fearon on death jokes.............

wont give up, dog with bone and talking through your ring...........

I think a lot of people would like if I gave up putting the spotlight on the double standards of free staters. Why would that be?

Owenmoresider

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Owenmoresider on January 08, 2018, 03:12:07 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
The problem is you only want to see things one way.
The irony indeed.

Yes. The irony indeed. Are you a FF or FG man yourself?

Applesisapples

3 months suspension for McElduff. Probably lucky not to be fired. Though firing him may have been harsh. He should however desist from tweeting rubbish.

seafoid

He won't be allowed to take his seat at Westminster for 3 months
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

foxcommander

Who'll ever forget "Curry my yoghurt can coca coalyer" - purposely said in the assembly in full view of the cameras??

The bold Gregory didn't even get a reprimand from his own party for trying to insult the entire other side, let alone a suspension.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Itchy

Quote from: Orchard park on January 08, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 10:28:13 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on January 08, 2018, 10:21:54 AM
As a northern nationalist can I ask my fellow NN's on here to stop using the quasi unionist term free state, an entity that no longer exists. further comment on Barry McElduff, he is a tool and not funny, his posts on twitter which sometimes I get when they are re tweeted are not funny in the slightest.

Why?

The Free State's attitude to Northern Nationalist for 100 years has been of one of abandonment and conceited judgement of the actions of nationalists in defending themselves in a violent loyalist state with British sponsored terrorism, all the while turning a blind eye to the corruption and disgusting behaviour by their own establishment parties . A bit like SF are in politics spectrum, we always have to act to a higher set of principles to everyone else. f**k that.

what a sweeping generalisation.....

you might go back to the 1950s and see who was on the border campaign, at the time almost all republican freedom fighters were from south of the then 30 year old plus imposed partition / border......

The people of 3 other Ulster Counties and many other places might take great offence to this rubbish you are posting. Half your rebel songs are about "free staters". Sean Sabhat for example. Your generalisations about people south of the border are offensive quite frankly and you are showing the same level of intelligence as the man we are all talking about.

3 month suspension - not really enough, but by northern politics standards at least it is something. (ie many equally ridiculous comments from others have gone unpunished.)

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Itchy on January 08, 2018, 03:33:37 PM
As a northern nationalist can I ask my fellow NN's on here to stop using the quasi unionist term free state, an entity that no longer exists. further comment on Barry McElduff, he is a tool and not funny, his posts on twitter which sometimes I get when they are re tweeted are not funny in the slightest.

Why?

The Free State's attitude to Northern Nationalist for 100 years has been of one of abandonment and conceited judgement of the actions of nationalists in defending themselves in a violent loyalist state with British sponsored terrorism, all the while turning a blind eye to the corruption and disgusting behaviour by their own establishment parties . A bit like SF are in politics spectrum, we always have to act to a higher set of principles to everyone else. f**k that.

you might go back to the 1950s and see who was on the border campaign, at the time almost all republican freedom fighters were from south of the then 30 year old plus imposed partition / border......

The people of 3 other Ulster Counties and many other places might take great offence to this rubbish you are posting. Half your rebel songs are about "free staters". Sean Sabhat for example. Your generalisations about people south of the border are offensive quite frankly and you are showing the same level of intelligence as the man we are all talking about.

3 month suspension - not really enough, but by northern politics standards at least it is something. (ie many equally ridiculous comments from others have gone unpunished.)

I'll tell you what's offensive - the way northern nationalists have been abandoned and misrepresented by the Free State over the past 50 years. That's the real offence here, most nationalists of the other 3 Ulster counties will correctly feel shame and disillusion with The Free State, as I was brought up not far from the border myself I can say that many of them were quite rightfully embarrassed by the Free State's abandonment and misinformation on Northern Nationalists.

Orchard park

Bomber,

do you feel Northern Nationalists did enough until the late 60s to help themselves........ ??

or did they sit back and wait for O'Bradaigh, O'Conaill, Sutcliffe, Sabhat and such like to rescue them

screenexile

Quote from: foxcommander on January 08, 2018, 03:32:37 PM
Who'll ever forget "Curry my yoghurt can coca coalyer" - purposely said in the assembly in full view of the cameras??

The bold Gregory didn't even get a reprimand from his own party for trying to insult the entire other side, let alone a suspension.

It was ridiculously ignorant and petty but not in the same league as the hurt caused to the victims of Kingsmill surely even someone as blinkered as you can see that!!

I'm not really quite sure why we've descended into nonsense about the Free State and FG and FF. . . if you want to fight about that lads get a new thread for it!!

Itchy

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

Why?

I'll tell you what's offensive - the way northern nationalists have been abandoned and misrepresented by the Free State over the past 50 years. That's the real offence here, most nationalists of the other 3 Ulster counties will correctly feel shame and disillusion with The Free State, as I was brought up not far from the border myself I can say that many of them were quite rightfully embarrassed by the Free State's abandonment and misinformation on Northern Nationalists.

Like I already said lad I am no apologist for southern governments who abandoned the border counties too during the troubles. But you branding all southerners as somehow complicit in the workings of FF and FG is ridiculous. Fairly sure you know that yourself but you've just dug yourself too far in. None of this explains or excuses the what yer man in Tyrone did. I expect more from an elected republican, he is lucky he got off as light as he did.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

Why?

Catch your self on, you are being intentionally insulting and misrepresenting snd oversimplfying history for that very purpose.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: screenexile on January 08, 2018, 03:46:55 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 08, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

It was ridiculously ignorant and petty but not in the same league as the hurt caused to the victims of Kingsmill surely even someone as blinkered as you can see that!!

I'm not really quite sure why we've descended into nonsense about the Free State and FG and FF. . . if you want to fight about that lads get a new thread for it!!

Two threads recently on the Stardust and Mary Boyle where the Free Staters showed they didn't give a toss about. Why? Because the right wing parties they continue to vote into power are implicated in obstructing justice so if I see these hypocrites commenting on O6 matters, I won't be long in call them out on it and if they don't like - well that's just a crying shame isn't it?