Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Was in the Broken Jug in Ballina last night for 10 minutes, saw an Antrim man wolfing down food at the bar  :D. One of you guys?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 24, 2019, 07:37:06 AM
Was in the Broken Jug in Ballina last night for 10 minutes, saw an Antrim man wolfing down food at the bar  :D. One of you guys?

Wasn't me, that sounds like someone with a county board expenses account.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 24, 2019, 10:51:18 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 24, 2019, 07:37:06 AM

Wasn't me, that sounds like someone with a county board expenses account.

Now now!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

all the fixtures are now out
hurl like f**k boi!

CentreHalfBack

Just looked at the fixtures.

No relegation from div3 last year? LD and Glenarm didn't win to many games last year from what I remember.
New season - new reason

thedog 83

No relegations from any divisions for 2019. Due to reshaping of leagues. 

Sheugh Water

Anyone know when underage fixtures are out

belfastsaff

i hear that the senior team are going to Portugal for 4 days before JMCD campaign, this must be what the golf day is funding  :-X

Milltown Row2

Quote from: belfastsaff on March 07, 2019, 01:33:41 PM
i hear that the senior team are going to Portugal for 4 days before JMCD campaign, this must be what the golf day is funding  :-X

Don't let Spike know about that, as apparently we can't afford sandwiches
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

playwiththewind1st

Now - if only the footballers could go away on a wee break, things would soon pick up.

Seamroga in exile

The cycling is terrific in Portugal I'm told.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

ardtole

Would Antrim be worth backing at 11/2, in the Joe mcdonagh cup. Laois are favs with pp. Surely Antrim are capable of beating laois.

breakingball

Quote from: ardtole on March 10, 2019, 07:08:55 PM
Would Antrim be worth backing at 11/2, in the Joe mcdonagh cup. Laois are favs with pp. Surely Antrim are capable of beating laois.

We could win every game or lose every game. Very unpredictable. Not much between all the teams.

ardtole

I was thinking the same, Antrim are the outsiders, last out of 5 teams. I think 11/2 is good value, laois are 9/4(I think) favs. Was there trouble in the camp in Portugal? Might change my mind on backing Antrim.

imtommygunn

Hmm I wish I were that optimistic. It'll be a big battle. I'd settle for a couple of wins!