Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiMucker

J70

That was great, thanks for posting.

Was reading recently about Salah's wife, the low profile she keeps and the work she does back in the Egyptian town they both grew up in.

Good to see some of these lads at least are aware of how privileged they are.

Cunny Funt

Decent enough away win tonight with a rare clean sheet. For now up to 5th and 1 point off Chelsea in 4th who have a game in hand.

A very testing set of fixtures in January with a threadbare squad. Looks likes McTominay will be out injured for a while. it's clear a midfielder needs to be brought in when the transfer window reopens but I doubt Woodward will deliver what is required.

GJL

Brandon Williams is a serious operator. He could nail down that full back position for years. I love his aggression.

snoopdog

Quote from: GJL on December 28, 2019, 11:15:49 PM
Brandon Williams is a serious operator. He could nail down that full back position for years. I love his aggression.
Yes he looks a great prospect. Ole needs to ease him and greenwood in . 2 very young lads. I think laird  is a prospect on the other side also. But he has wan bissaka to compete with.

nrico2006

Williams is brilliant. Really impressed with James too. What does the future hold for Dalot?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

snoopdog

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 29, 2019, 11:22:56 AM
Williams is brilliant. Really impressed with James too. What does the future hold for Dalot?
Dalot offers more going fwd than wan bissaka. Would wan bisakka future lie in central defence beside maguire. Great tackler loads of speed. Not sure on his heading ability though. But lindelof is not the answer in there.

Geoff Tipps

Haaland going to Dortmund.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 29, 2019, 02:47:15 PM

CL is where that lad deserves to be. If Utd were serious (which they were) then by not getting him surely they would need to get rid of Woodward
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Helix.

Surely paves the way for Sancho to Chelsea or Man City.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 29, 2019, 02:52:51 PM

CL is where that lad deserves to be. If Utd were serious (which they were) then by not getting him surely they would need to get rid of Woodward
Aren't serious and the owners who aren't paying attention won't be getting rid of Woodward any time soon.

Egg on the face for the numerous British journalists that had themselves convinced Haaland was joining United in January

Milltown Row2

Nice set of results if they stay as is. Hopefully Liverpool beat wolves
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on December 29, 2019, 02:51:35 PM
United didn't want him anyway.....

Sure why would they go after a player from a shit country like Norway .... only ever shit footballers from there ..... ;D

Boycey

Typical Raiola transfer, he'll move on from Dortmund in a couple of years probably to Bayern. Best of luck to the lad he's probably going to the right place for his development at present and for all that it looks like Ole wanted him he wouldn't exactly have solved our main issues.