Quizzing

Started by Aughafad, March 26, 2020, 08:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo_run

Fun Trivia seems like a website that can host us all - sign up is required but can at least have a leader board.

Taylor

Quote from: Aughafad on March 27, 2020, 09:19:29 AM
Quote from: Taylor on March 27, 2020, 08:53:28 AM
Quote from: Aughafad on March 26, 2020, 08:15:36 PM
Ladies/gents, I do a lot of quizzing in my spare time and have quite a portfolio of pass quizzes that i can upload on here if anyone if looking to burn off any brain cells and stave off boredom for a few minutes. I have a wide range of topics covered and everything from high brow to pop culture. I also have quizzes for teenagers and young adults.

I can post a few in here if there is any interest.

I stopped going to quizzes when everyone got a mobile phone (a long time ago) and the winners of any quiz became the people who could check the answers online without getting caught.

How do quizzes work in pubs etc nowadays when everyone can cheat?

Speed quizzing in bars and pubs is quite popular at the moment in belfast and especially england, it utilises a smart phone or a tablet and sends the questions to your device with a time limit to answer negating the chance to google answers

https://www.speedquizzing.com

Have a look.

Yeah - suppose thats the only way around it.

I always found the fun in quizzes sitting around debating what to guess when we didnt know the answer (which was pretty often)