Poppy Watch

Started by Orior, November 04, 2010, 12:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 04:43:52 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 13, 2014, 04:41:47 PM
Lynchboy - great oul get out of jail card = post tripe and then when it's pointed out say " aha ya fell into me trap"  ::)
well you did you hypocrite!

What's with the "hypocrite" sh1te?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

foxcommander

Quote from: Rossfan on November 13, 2014, 03:27:15 PM
Quote from: gallsman on November 13, 2014, 02:50:38 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 13, 2014, 02:30:52 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 13, 2014, 02:24:24 PM
No wonder this country is fucked,  if we're not fighting the brits we're fighting each other!!!  The Fighting Irish....ye can't beat it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

No man left behind....that's the irish way eh?  ::)

More like the "I'm alright Jack" mentality we've come to know and love. Free Staters know nothing else but love to sit on their soapbox and tell those they left behind that they are out of order.

People like Rossfan would re-join the commonwealth in a heartbeat if there was a few quid in it for them.

You sell the idea of unity to them so well.
+1. Just who do those kind of gobsh1tes think is going to unite with them?
Like the buck who says to the one - "You're nothing but a fcukin bitch, a bad hoor, an ugly cow but will you marry me"
for the record I have no interest in rejoining the British Commonwealth and the only people getting a few quid off the Brits live in the 6 Cos ;).
I note Fuxcommander uses "the" Queen or "the" Commonwealth when referring to the BRITISH Queen -Mrs Windsor - or the British Commonwealth.
Hmmmm....seems to be  comfortable with his Britishness   :-[

Fuxcommander ?? Are you 10 years old and resorting to name calling?
Lose gracefully and stay silent young man.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

lynchbhoy

Quote from: deiseach on November 13, 2014, 05:19:28 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 05:15:49 PM
Quote from: deiseach on November 13, 2014, 04:45:48 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 04:40:08 PM
how so?
please point out.
im far from partitionist!
All I am doing is merely pointing out their own hypocrisy to the name calling poster!

It's partitionist because you think that, when it comes to certain subjects, the only opinion that matters is that of those on one side of the border. We can argue the merits of the particular idea all day long but, by definition, it's partitionist.

and what I said was partitionist where exactly!

It's partitionist because you think that, when it comes to certain subjects, the only opinion that matters is that of those on one side of the border. We can argue the merits of the particular idea all day long but, by definition, it's partitionist.

Again
Point out where in this thread I have been partitionist

It's nice of you to tell me how I think though!

muppet

Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 06:20:54 PM
how so?
please point out.
All I am doing is merely pointing out their own hypocrisy to the name calling poster!

Again

It certainly nailed FoxCommanders line of bullshit, and I suspect it may have been directed at him rather than you.
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on November 13, 2014, 08:56:59 PM
how so?
please point out.

Again

It certainly nailed FoxCommanders line of bullshit, and I suspect it may have been directed at him rather than you.

Yes. Nailed. How so I would love to know...Deiseach was rambling like a 98 year old with Alzheimers.
Nice of you to try row in for your little buddies though.

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on November 13, 2014, 09:24:06 PM
how so?
please point out.

Again

Yes. Nailed. How so I would love to know...Deiseach was rambling like a 98 year old with Alzheimers.

Nice of you to draw a partition between us.  :D

(With thanks to Deiseach)
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on November 13, 2014, 09:29:37 PM
how so?
please point out.

Again

Was that an attempt at humour? Makes Brendan O'Carroll seem like Oscar Wilde.

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on November 13, 2014, 09:36:06 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 13, 2014, 09:29:37 PM
how so?
please point out.

Again

Was that an attempt at humour? Makes Brendan O'Carroll seem like Oscar Wilde.

Oh it wasn't meant as humour.
MWWSI 2017

lynchbhoy

how so?
please point out.

Again

I be a feeling it was aimed at my post

If not - 'he's' a feckin bad shot!!

Foxy has a bit of point though IMO not as bad as things were 15 years  or so ago

I really think you and him are actually quite similar  !!!
I won't suggest getting a room though !!

muppet

Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 10:17:12 PM
how so?
please point out.

Again

I be a feeling it was aimed at my post

If not - 'he's' a feckin bad shot!!

Foxy has a bit of point though IMO not as bad as things were 15 years  or so ago

I really think you and him are actually quite similar  !!!
I won't suggest getting a room though !!

He'd insist on a partition!
MWWSI 2017

gallsman

Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 13, 2014, 04:41:24 PM
Quote from: gallsman on November 13, 2014, 02:50:38 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 13, 2014, 02:30:52 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 13, 2014, 02:24:24 PM
No wonder this country is fucked,  if we're not fighting the brits we're fighting each other!!!  The Fighting Irish....ye can't beat it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

No man left behind....that's the irish way eh?  ::)

More like the "I'm alright Jack" mentality we've come to know and love. Free Staters know nothing else but love to sit on their soapbox and tell those they left behind that they are out of order.

People like Rossfan would re-join the commonwealth in a heartbeat if there was a few quid in it for them.

You sell the idea of unity to them so well.
were folks supposed to be 'selling' unity to unionists/loyalists on the poppy thread?

only selling here was 'selling out' !!   :)

Ffs what are you on about? A bunch of blithering idiots have turned a relatively sensible discussion about the poppy into a discussion of partition. Then you have people talking about unification and abusing southerners in the same breath. Who in their right mind would want to unify with that kind of nonsense?

While I agree that many, possibly a majority, in the south have for decades turned their backs on us northerners, carrying a big f**king chip on our shoulders towards the people we aim to unify with and being abusive about it isn't going to help things, is it?

deiseach

Again

I don't need to tell you how you think, I read what you say:

Quotethere were no british soldiers and ruc on active duty (officially) in the 26 counties- so how the hell could this have affected the people of the 26 counties.so how could the good people of the 26 counties vote with fully knowledgeable opinion on this!!
A position awaits you in fossets I expect!

Don't concern yourselves with matters with which you have no first-hand experience. Big Ian in his anti-Anglo-Irish Agreement pomp couldn't have put it better. Now that I think about it, the Shinners were against that too!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: deiseach on November 14, 2014, 08:40:22 AM
Again

I don't need to tell you how you think, I read what you say:

Quotethere were no british soldiers and ruc on active duty (officially) in the 26 counties- so how the hell could this have affected the people of the 26 counties.so how could the good people of the 26 counties vote with fully knowledgeable opinion on this!!
A position awaits you in fossets I expect!

Don't concern yourselves with matters with which you have no first-hand experience. Big Ian in his anti-Anglo-Irish Agreement pomp couldn't have put it better. Now that I think about it, the Shinners were against that too!
how is what I said partitionist?
is it not fact?
id love the good folks of the rest of Ireland (26 counties) experience first hand the good workings of the ruc/british army etc
but that didn't happen. I couldn't make them!
so how is a statement of fact, with no actual partitionist commentary from me be actually partitionist??

no offense but if this what you are trying to make your example, then you are 'scraping' (the bottom of the barrel) here.
if you don't think you are 'scraping' then you are not reading what I am writing (no matter how bad it is)  and are telling me how to think! Intentionally or unintentionally!

Im no partitionist and don't indulge in partitionist language intentionally - so stop digging!!

deiseach

I've explained to you three times (okay, two and a bit times) why it is partitionist. Your response is that because you are not partitionist it can't be partitionist. Truly there are none so blind...