The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Where is that post of O'Neills again?

Carmen Stateside

It has become very boring this.
Anyway, how many days are gone in this month and still no bloody signings.  Comolli need to get his finger out. I see Zarate linked with a move. Place will go ape shit if he arrives!

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ross4life on January 08, 2012, 01:32:22 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 08, 2012, 01:25:29 AM
Total arrests of Man United fans (276) were over twice as many as the next worst (Sunderland, 126). The Emirates has a capacity of c.60000 (107 arrests), Anfield c.45000 (66 arrests) etc so my maths are fine.
So your trying to tell me United arrest figures would still 276 even if they had a capacity of 20,000 less?

Except 159 of those arrests were away from OT.  The next worse "away" record was Villa at 62.

#newbridgeornowhere

trueblue1234

I can't believe those figures. This really is disgraceful. It can't be allowed to continue. United should be made to play behind closed doors until their fans can learn how to behave.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Bingo

Never mind fans getting arrested, it seems that Downing got lIfted last night near Middlesbrough last night. What a clown. Assault it seems.

EC Unique

Quote from: Bingo on January 08, 2012, 12:12:47 PM
Never mind fans getting arrested, it seems that Downing got lIfted last night near Middlesbrough last night. What a clown. Assault it seems.
Was the victim black?

Lecale2

Arrested for assaulting a young woman apparently.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: EC Unique on January 08, 2012, 12:22:35 PM
Quote from: Bingo on January 08, 2012, 12:12:47 PM
Was the victim black?

Pathetic, like yourself!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Lecale2 on January 08, 2012, 12:26:12 PM

If it was anyone bar Downing you would be worried but he can't beat anyone on the field nevermind the street. I think this will be something out of nothing in the end up. Bad press week though.

Silver lining of Kompany sending off is he will miss the Cup game during the week.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 08, 2012, 01:29:06 PM

If it was anyone bar Downing you would be worried but he can't beat anyone on the field nevermind the street. I think this will be something out of nothing in the end up. Bad press week though.

Silver lining of Kompany sending off is he will miss the Cup game during the week.
Big bonus.

brokencrossbar1

Also no Yaya or Kolo Toure so the centre of defence is weakened

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 08, 2012, 01:30:32 PM

Big bonus.

Bingo

Plus the second leg as apparently for 2nd red card of season an additional game is added. Unless they appeal which is likely.

brokencrossbar1

Minder

Quote from: Bingo on January 08, 2012, 01:39:33 PM

Plus the second leg as apparently for 2nd red card of season an additional game is added. Unless they appeal which is likely.

Kompany misses next 4 games because of second red card this season
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"