Mobile Phones Question

Started by Armagh Cúchulainns, May 10, 2011, 07:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh Cúchulainns

If a nokia phone displays 'Phone Restricted', is this because the phone operator has locked the phone? Can this be got around

Apple i-phones on o2 on a business contract, if a replacement phone is required as current one is freezing is the replacement a brand new handset or pre-used?
Its all about the Hurling.

amallon

I've got a replacement iPhone 4 from O2 on a business contract and it was a brand new phone they sent me.  I still had the same problem with the new phone as I had with the previous iPhone and they are sending me a brand new Samgun Galaxy S2 tomorrow free of charge as well.

Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Candyman

They aren't brand new, they are refurbs. The nokia has either been reported lost or stolen... Nothing can be done?

amallon

The iPhone I got was new not a mark on it.

Candyman

Its what is referred to as a refurbished handset, comes with the plastics etc still on it... But technically not new. ;-)

amallon

I'll take your word for it.

supersub

Refurbished can mean anything from one sent back to the shop for being broken, then fixed, to someone walking out the door after buying a new handset and changing their mind before they get to the car! Even if it is the latter, the shop has to send it back, they cant resell it as new!

Armagh Cúchulainns

Candy and others - all comments appreciated
Its all about the Hurling.