NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

mc_grens

I thought the scoring system last year was bang on. RB's are not madly valuable in the real game so they shouldn't be in our game- it's a passing league.

Also- any player based naming system for the divisions without including Jerry Rice is just wrong.

AZOffaly

Quote from: mc_grens on August 13, 2011, 12:54:53 PM
I thought the scoring system last year was bang on. RB's are not madly valuable in the real game so they shouldn't be in our game- it's a passing league.

Also- any player based naming system for the divisions without including Jerry Rice is just wrong.

Jerry Rice has a whole League named after him :)

mc_grens

Ah. Can I blame the fact that I was on hols when all that was discussed?

AZOffaly

You can. :D OK, good news is leagues are now locked and loaded. Looks like the 1 point for 10 yards change is defeated.

Any other proposals for vote before we set draft dates/times? I'm doing that today.

AZOffaly

Argh. I spoke too soon. Hegan's Helmets, you are *still* in the B competition. You are supposed to be in the 'A' competition.

Please leave league 305938 and join league 305948. Can you do this today?

In the meantime, I will name the divisions along the coaching lines mentioned above. I like that idea, and I like the rationale behind it too.

ceiphas50

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 14, 2011, 11:41:23 AM
You can. :D OK, good news is leagues are now locked and loaded. Looks like the 1 point for 10 yards change is defeated.

Any other proposals for vote before we set draft dates/times? I'm doing that today.

I propose that the DL men be abolished/reduced to one in favour of any four defensive players maybe or an extra DB
Superbowl V Winner/Champion of the World

heganboy

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 14, 2011, 11:52:25 AM
Argh. I spoke too soon. Hegan's Helmets, you are *still* in the B competition. You are supposed to be in the 'A' competition.

Please leave league 305938 and join league 305948. Can you do this today?

Left 305938 and in 305948
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Rossie11

I would like a change to defensive players also but maybe make it
1 x DL and  2X DB and use the extra player on offence.
Bringing back the old W/T position (either receiver or tight end).

AZOffaly

OK. So Running Back Points Change is defeated.

Next Poll.

Should we change from 2 x DL plus 2 x DB to 1 x DL plus 2 x DB plus 1 x W/T (a flex position for either another WR or TE)

declan85

I like the idea of another offensive player, in a ten team league there are plenty of players to go round...
The poll says W/R, im guessing that should be W/T?

AZOffaly

bombidal

I have retired from management... best of luck to all
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

AZOffaly

This vote is pretty tight. 7 so far voted and it's 4-3 to change. A 51-49 would do it, but I think we'll need to let this run a while longer to get a quorum of votes.

Capt Pat

What was the result of the last referendum? Is it still one points for 20 yards rushing?

AZOffaly

Yeah Pat. The change was defeated 9-2 or 9-4.