McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

Cavan 0-08 Tyrone 0-05

Dougal

Quote from: omagh_gael on February 09, 2011, 07:53:21 PM
Looks like the teamtalk website have forgot about their live updates!

Anyone any recent updates? Who's doing the scoring?

i thought that aswel,but,the link you put up isnt the updates.click home,it should be there.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

drici

Cavan 0-10  Tyrone 0-06

About 1200 of a crowd.

drici

Cavan 0-10  Tyrone 0-06

Half Time

6 points for Seánie Johnston.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Dougal on February 09, 2011, 08:04:09 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on February 09, 2011, 07:53:21 PM
Looks like the teamtalk website have forgot about their live updates!

Anyone any recent updates? Who's doing the scoring?

i thought that aswel,but,the link you put up isnt the updates.click home,it should be there.

Ah right, they must have changed the link since I posted it up.

beardy

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: beardy on February 09, 2011, 08:45:30 PM
any new score on the game

Away for their tea break. Cavan Leading 10 points to 6. Cavan keeper pulled of two sublime saves in the first half.

Tyrone line out as per programme: Johnny Curran, Aidan Mc Crory, Damian Mc Caul, PJ Quinn, Ronan Mc Nabb, Dermot Carli, Stephen Mc Nally, Kevin Hughes, Aidan Cassidy, Sean Cavanagh, Brian Mc Guigan, Patrick Mc Niece, Ciaran Gervin, Martin Penrose and Mark Donnelly.

Subs: Pascal Mc Connell,Conor Gormley, Davy Harte, Cathal Mc Carron, Ryan Mc Menamin, Stephen O'Neill, Martin Swift.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Broadband in skin town as slow as a geriatric corner back-Tyrone up by point

Westside

Why say they're having updates and then stop updating?! Cavan had a man sent off and were 2 points down, got that update from someone at the match 10 minutes ago.

under the bar

wtf is goin on?

No updates in 50 minutes despite a 6 point turn around and a sending off!?

Rocky Mc Guigan

Something to do with broadband and lack of facilities at the dump that is Brewster Park

Baile an tuaigh

the latest i heard is tyrone 2-7 cavan 0 11 wheres your young fella mc kenna tonight dont see him on the team sheet

under the bar

omagh_gael

The same happened in the Tyrone v Fermanagh game two weeks ago. Updates stopped altogether after 1st half. Perhaps there's a broadband curfew in Enniskillen at 8pm!

McKenna innelligible as he played for Queens earlier in the comp.

Sandino

They can't upload the updates if they have no broadband, disapointing considering the effort teamtalk have been making trying to cover these games.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''