McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandwiches_in_the_boot

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

tyroneman

I haven't been to Edendork since Leavin Tyrone in my minor days.  Could someone help menout with directions from Belfast. I vaguely rem it being out towards coalisland once you leave dungannon?

ONeill

That's exactly it. If going through Dungannon head to Coalisland. It's along that road. Or come off at Junction 14 on M1, head to Coalisland and turn left for Dungannon at the end of that road.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Maguire01

This is a farce. Change the venue, taking it further from the Donegal fans, and bring the time forward with a few hours notice. Ridiculous.

Goldengreen

Quote from: Maguire01 on January 23, 2011, 01:21:36 PM
This is a farce. Change the venue, taking it further from the Donegal fans, and bring the time forward with a few hours notice. Ridiculous.
It is indeed. Will not be able to make
It now.

Tyrone Dreamer

Suppose at this stage they just had to do anything to try and get the game played. Only criticism is they should have acted quicker in changing the venue,Im sure it was obvious from early on that Omagh wasn't playable. The game had to be brought forward as no lights in Edendork.

laoisgaa

Anyone at Down-St Mary's that could provide updates?

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: laoisgaa on January 23, 2011, 02:15:13 PM
Anyone at Down-St Mary's that could provide updates?

Down 1-8 St Marys 0-1 latest score

Mid Down Gael

laoisgaa

Mid Down Gael

Full time from Newry

Down 2-13 St Marys 0-6

bennydorano

Armagh v Antrim was a big a bag of shite, woeful game, Antrim very deserving winners and looked to be generally a lot more interested. 1-13 to 12 at the end I think.

Young Grugan had a very good game, bu the MOTM IMO was Dyas, had a fantastic game, involved in everything good about Armagh, The HB line was probably the best functioning unit of the team, I didn't see the game last week v Down but Deccie obviously has came on from it, very solid game, Vernon solid enough too with a fantastic point in the first half.   Paul duffy bombed forward to good effect but he forgot about his defensive duties for most of the game.  MF usual mix of good and bad, anything good contributed by Lavery.  A lot of the forwards were very quiet, but Watters contributed rightly.  The subs used made no impact (bar Anto), Stevie, nippy, Anto Duffy & Gareth O'Neill were used.

Dont know if i'll bother with St marys after that tbh.