McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoisgaa

Good intensity in the game. Lots of fouling - ref seem poor in the last few minutes.

Agnes Dipesto

Quote from: whiskeysteve on January 30, 2010, 08:50:34 PM
seen the replay of o'neill breaking the arm earlier. not nice to see. looked like hughes ran into his arm as it was propping him up and it snapped in the wrong way. very unfortunate and hope he has a speedy recovery

Looked bad alright. Hope SON has a speedy recovery.

Milltown Row2

On this form Donegal for an all Ireland run
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoisgaa

laoisgaa

First ever time for Donegal to capture back-to-back McKenna Cups.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Tyrone didnt look the same team after O'Neill went off but still looked set to win till the late goal. A lot of positives from this McKenna Cup but that injury is a real blow and will overshadow it a bit for Tyrone.

Mid Down Gael

A lot off Tyrones fringe players showed tonight they have a bit to do yet to become serious county players against opposition. Easy hammering St Marys and Cavan the two worst teams in McKenna cup. Gormley looked very sluggish while Hub was woeful. Cassidy and Penrose tried hard.

whiskeysteve

Quote from: laoisgaa on January 30, 2010, 09:10:54 PM
First ever time for Donegal to capture back-to-back McKenna Cups.

John Joe has them peaking at the right time
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Milltown Row2

Gaa bet beat already  ;D

glad i won football bet today
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2010, 09:13:16 PM
Gaa bet beat already  ;D

glad i won football bet today

Why the f**k do people bet on these matches ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

clarshack

SON's injury broke up the momentum tyrone had at 0-11 to 0-7. however hughes had a glorious chance to put 5 in it soon after the restart but he kicked a very bad wide. it actually seemed harder to kick the wide. donegal then went down the field and got a point. curran's poor kickout for a donegal point also proved costly. thought brian mcguigan made no impact after coming on as a sub. need more leadership up front and there's obviously still a lot to work on - maybe not a bad thing heading into celtic park next week. anyway hope SON recovers soon.

tyroneman

Ah well. Last time we threw away a McKenna final we ended up ok :)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

imtommygunn

Quote from: laoisgaa on January 30, 2010, 09:05:13 PM
Good intensity in the game. Lots of fouling - ref seem poor in the last few minutes.

Do the two correlate Laoisgaa  ;)

I missed most of it but anything I tuned into I couldn't see MIchael Murphy. Was he playing? He definitely started IIRC but he didn't seem to be on after long.