McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmaghGAAforum

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on January 15, 2010, 12:54:57 PM

It's Paul Carvill not Paul McCarville, super wee footballer.

brilliant free taker and I'd love to see him on the Armagh panel.

Wee Roddy

>:( I see Benny Martin has listed his club as St Galls.

tyrone86

Quote from: Wee Roddy on January 15, 2010, 02:53:38 PM
>:( I see Benny Martin has listed his club as St Galls.

Well, he did get a transfer midway through last year

Wee Roddy

I thought it was just as a result of placement from Queens. I was told only last week that he was back on board. He is a top wee player and very versatile

stiffler

Poly a good price at 15/8 against Armagh
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

stiffler

Quote from: Wee Roddy on January 15, 2010, 04:18:36 PM
I thought it was just as a result of placement from Queens. I was told only last week that he was back on board. He is a top wee player and very versatile

what clubs he from, and what position does he play?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

maximus

Was thinkin the Poly were good odds would Armagh have much of a team out? Also going to do Tyrone, Derry and possibly Cavan as Donegal seem to be understrength with injuries and college players. Not sure what kind of team Cavan will have out though. The NFL usually provides better betting opportunities.
Benny Martin played for Carrickmore although didn't always start but was used as a half forward and half back for QUB

imtommygunn

Looks like a strong Jordanstown panel.

A few late movers for university in McManus and Mone - assuming they're the same ones.

Some of them boys have been at university a long time... Kevin Niblock has been about university football for as long as I can remember.

AFS

Under normal circumstances Armagh mightn't have much of a team out tomorrow, but since its O'Rourke's first game in charge he might make an extra effort to get off to a winning start by naming a few more familiar faces.

Schkite

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 15, 2010, 09:41:22 PM
Looks like a strong Jordanstown panel.

A few late movers for university in McManus and Mone - assuming they're the same ones.

Some of them boys have been at university a long time... Kevin Niblock has been about university football for as long as I can remember.

Aye it's Mone's first time in University but McManus is doing a masters in UUJ.  He's out for the McKenna cup though as the wrist still isn't right I don't think.

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: angermanagement on January 15, 2010, 01:01:05 PM
Is that Gareth "magic" Johnston of hurling fame ?

No its Gareth Johnston off the Tullylish club.

Celt_Man

Quote from: maximus on January 15, 2010, 09:36:00 PM
Was thinkin the Poly were good odds would Armagh have much of a team out? Also going to do Tyrone, Derry and possibly Cavan as Donegal seem to be understrength with injuries and college players. Not sure what kind of team Cavan will have out though. The NFL usually provides better betting opportunities.
Benny Martin played for Carrickmore although didn't always start but was used as a half forward and half back for QUB

hard to know what kind of a team we (am I allowed to say we here??) will have out tomorrow... Could field a side with a decent amount of experience and feck all debuts or Carr could go the other way and throw out a slap of debuts...

For example if the same team was played as last Wednesday in the challenge match, there would be 5 competitive debuts and another 5/6 who wouldn't have played for Cavan any more than 3 times
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ONeill

I see Baker reckons his son Eoin is 'the best forward in Ulster at the minute'.

Easy to see where that confident vein comes from.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

imtommygunn

tyroneman

Quote. I see Baker reckons his son Eoin is 'the best forward in Ulster at the minute'.

There is no dilution in the delusion alright