McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronefan

AFS

tyronefan

watching it but cant understand irish  hoping it was on the radio then i could watch it and listen to the radio 
thanks  afs

AFS

Sounds like you need to head on that Gaelteach course a lot more than your daughter  :P

tyronefan

might go with her  especially after hearing what hardstation was saying ;D

Open yer eyes Man

Is that Dan Mc Cartan who keeps roaring 'NEAR HAND, NEAR HAND' every time Donegal attack with the ball, or who is it?

Am I the only one finding it annoying?

AFS

6-3 to Queen's after 23 mins in case anyone was wondering.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

AFS

Quote from: Take Your Points on January 24, 2009, 07:53:39 PM
Donegal No.11 heading for an oscar. Should be off for diving and cheating.  Fooling the ref every time.

Didn't mention it last Wednesday but Donegal were up to their fair share of gamesmanship in the semi final alright. If they're up in the last ten mins expect to see most of their team afflicted with a series temporary injuries and their GK to feel the need to run around for about 60 seconds before every kick out.

AFS

8-5 at HT.

Brendan McArdle off for Queen's with a yellow for a harmless foul. Yet another example of how stupid these rules are.

Tyrone Dreamer

It was his third lazy foul. Deserved to go.

AFS

Maybe so. Just don't think a sending off is a proportionate sanction for a couple of harmless enough fouls.

AFS

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on January 24, 2009, 08:20:35 PM
Quote from: AFS on January 24, 2009, 08:15:43 PM
Maybe so. Just don't think a sending off is a proportionate sanction for a couple of harmless enough fouls.

But is does probably warrant a booking which is what he got. 

Suppose I just don't think you should be given the line for a booking  :-\

RedandGreenSniper

Who is the co-commentator, Conal Martin? Has he ever played? I never heard of him
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year