McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfrank

Not sure on tyrone team yet but still fancy them 2nite.All the fringe players that didnt play against down are playin 2nite plus they are at home and have to win to keep themselves in the competition.Headin to the game so hopin for a mild evening lol:)

rrhf

big consolation for Tyrone is that I have a suspicion that Queens, St marys, and UUAnytown will not be at the business end of the Ulster championship when the medals are being handed out.   

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

haranguerer

Tyrone, Down and QUB sounds good. If thought fermanagh had similar team to the one they've had in the previous two i'd go j'town too, but think malachy wont want a winless campaign.

What bookies will I get these games in, in south belfast? Cant imagine them being on the board in my local A McLeans...

corn02

Personally I would stay away from Down.

bigfrank

Mite not get them in a bookies,online mite be ur only shout?? William hill not doin them for sure >:( Fermanagh didnt look great at weeknd on tv,would go for Poly myself if i had to choose!Sigerson gettin closer,need to be startin to perform!

SidelineKick

Quote from: bigfrank on January 14, 2009, 01:36:33 PM
Mite not get them in a bookies,online mite be ur only shout?? William hill not doin them for sure >:( Fermanagh didnt look great at weeknd on tv,would go for Poly myself if i had to choose!Sigerson gettin closer,need to be startin to perform!

Frank what date is the Poly QUB match??

Reported.

bigfrank

Round 2 – 04.02.09, so today 3 weeks

G QUB v UUJ

corn02

Quote from: bigfrank on January 14, 2009, 01:49:10 PM
Round 2 – 04.02.09, so today 3 weeks

G QUB v UUJ

I heard it is in Cork, but that can't be right surely?

bigfrank

27.02.09/28.02.09 - Semi-Finals and Final @ Cork IT

The finals weekend is in Cork,i would imagine the poly game will be in Casement!!

SidelineKick

I may need to organise a meeting for that Wednesday then  ;D

Reported.

corn02

Quote from: SidelineKick on January 14, 2009, 01:58:09 PM
I may need to organise a meeting for that Wednesday then  ;D

Game and then sesh? What bout Saturday, still a yes?

bigfrank

Game mite actually be out at the Dub,they have played a few times there in sigerson games!!Crowd is only a few feet from the line,great atmosphere and game usually!! No Love lost thats for sure!

SidelineKick

Def no sesh Corn I can guarantee that, will be hard enough to try and make the game!!

Saturday is still a yesh  ;D

Reported.

corn02

Quote from: bigfrank on January 14, 2009, 02:08:43 PM
Game mite actually be out at the Dub,they have played a few times there in sigerson games!!Crowd is only a few feet from the line,great atmosphere and game usually!! No Love lost thats for sure!

The Sigerson final a few years back was one of the best I have ever seen, some atmosphere.

I love matches at the Dub, as you say crowd right on the pitch.