McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Mmmm, Gavin Donaghy  - the new Johnny McBride.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BallyhaiseMan

Doubt you lads want to hear much about Cavan so
For Queens.....
Daniel McCartan got a fair roasting when McCabe switched in on him....
Gerard O Kane was replaced in the first half, he must have been injured because hes one of Queens key men.....
Charlie Vernon had a good tussle with Nicolas Walsh in the middle of the field....
Kevin McGourty moved to Midfield after about 10/15 minutes was energetic and sharp and sprayed the ball around a bit.
Up front is were the best Queens players were in my opinion...
Charlie Kielt kicked over 3 lovely points from play in the first half....
Eoin McCartan was very sharp as well....
didnt notice Ciaran O Reily as much,some of those 4 points must have been from frees.....
i expected much more from Donaghy and Kevin Niblock.

Cloc Mor

QuoteThat Down starting 15 cant be accurate. For a start Kearney and McArdle are injured. It looks like the names are going in alphabetical order aswell. Definitely not the starting 15.

Has Ross struck on an ingenious way of picking his team?  Take all the guys on you panel and name them alphabetically to form a team.  It will be interesting to see the actual team that plays in comparison with the team that has been named.  There will be comparisons with POR if the two do not match.

Cloc Mor

Harsh words from Mickey Harte on TG4 before the Derry/Tryone game where he stated that if the issues with Universities being involved continued to cause problems then the competition would be better off without them.  Just who does he think he is?  I used to respect this man - now I think he's nothing but a jumped up p***k?

Jack Dempsey

State of Owen Mulligan, looks like an absolute kn**ker. Shouldnt be allowed play looking like that.

Cloc Mor

Love the 'Mulligan Mullet' alright.

Cloc Mor

Tyrone 1.11 - 0.3 Derry

Tyrone looking very impressive.  Moving the ball well and tight in defence.  Derry look like very poor and disinterested.  Could get worse in the second half.  Mulligan - get to the barbers (or probably hairdressers in his case).

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Half-time at Davitt Park:

Armagh 0-8 Fermanagh 0-2

Burren:

Down 0-5 UUJ 0-7

Latest at Casement:

Antrim 0-5 Donegal 0-6
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Norf Tyrone

Will there be the first video evidence of 07, after Eoghain Bradley dropped the two knees down onto the back of the knee of Tyrone's Brendan Boggs?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Square Ball

Quote from: Jack Dempsey on January 14, 2007, 02:06:28 PM
State of Owen Mulligan, looks like an absolute kn**ker. Shouldnt be allowed play looking like that.

Thons terrible, looks like a outcast from the Thompson Twins or something like that
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Cloc Mor

UUJ 0.12 - 0.5 Down   Latest score

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

results

Armagh 0-9 Fermanagh 1-5 (Maguire scored goal)

Donegal 0-9 Antrim 0-8

UUJ 1-19 Down 1-06
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

DownFanatic

Down 1-07  Jordanstown Mucksavages 1-15 at the moment

Cloc Mor

UUJ 1.19 - 1.6 Down - Picking teams alphabetically doesn't work obviously.

Dubh driocht

Did Down have a point taken off them ?