McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

I would love it all to be in one place instead of throwing tenners out all over the show for different streams during the winter. The Sigerson game the other night was done for free on Youtube.

toby47

Pay whatever way you want lads. But the option is there to pay £40 for IPTV that covers GGA GO and most other GAA games that are covered on various channels e.g. McKenna cup and if that makes me a bad Gael then so be it.

I'd say there's not many on here who pays clubs more gate money in a year across numerous counties, however the £40 i spend on IPTV each year is probably the best value for money i spend in a year.

snoopdog

Monaghan v Down was on Northern sound. Down v Donegal was on Highland radio. All free.  I have the iptv must tune in Sunday. It didn't come up on my gaago last weekend.

armaghniac

Quote from: snoopdog on January 12, 2023, 12:51:11 PM
Monaghan v Down was on Northern sound. Down v Donegal was on Highland radio. All free.  I have the iptv must tune in Sunday. It didn't come up on my gaago last weekend.

Pay the £10, tightwad
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Blowitupref

The McKenna Cup final will be live on TG4.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

An Watcher

tonto1888

Quote from: armaghniac on January 12, 2023, 10:43:49 AM
Quote from: toby47 on January 12, 2023, 10:37:47 AM
Guys, get a firestick/IPTV.

Around £40 for a year. All McKenna cup games live on it..GAA Go..the full works.

You will even be able to cancel your Netflix subscription and any other TV service you pays for as absolutely everything is on it.

You are not much of a GAA fan if you pay other people to steal their content.

lol

full moon

Quote from: toby47 on January 12, 2023, 12:48:45 PM
Pay whatever way you want lads. But the option is there to pay £40 for IPTV that covers GGA GO and most other GAA games that are covered on various channels e.g. McKenna cup and if that makes me a bad Gael then so be it.

I'd say there's not many on here who pays clubs more gate money in a year across numerous counties, however the £40 i spend on IPTV each year is probably the best value for money i spend in a year.

I have the IPTV but didn't know McKenna games were on it?

BrotherMore6592

[/quote]

[/quote]

Imbecile comment

JoG2

Quote from: full moon on January 12, 2023, 08:09:54 PM
Quote from: toby47 on January 12, 2023, 12:48:45 PM

I have the IPTV but didn't know McKenna games were on it?

Ask the reseller to ask his IPTV provider to show the GAAGo if possible. Mines doesn't have it either but the reseller is looking into it for me

armaghniac

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on January 12, 2023, 09:32:38 PM

[/quote]

Imbecile comment
[/quote]

Why do you say that? A fan would be happy for the money to go to the sport they follow and would not pay others to steal their content.
You can cod yourself that this is not theft, but you are only codding yourself.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BrotherMore6592

You've little to be worried about

Next you'll be giving out about how lads going to croke park in the summer should only be consuming their pints inside the stadium for the good of the GAA, condemn all those who indulge before entering

Header

Armagh18

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on January 13, 2023, 02:11:35 AM
You've little to be worried about

Next you'll be giving out about how lads going to croke park in the summer should only be consuming their pints inside the stadium for the good of the GAA, condemn all those who indulge before entering

Header
god forbid anyone take sandwiches to a game lol

Taylor

Quote from: armaghniac on January 12, 2023, 10:43:49 AM
Quote from: toby47 on January 12, 2023, 10:37:47 AM
Guys, get a firestick/IPTV.

Around £40 for a year. All McKenna cup games live on it..GAA Go..the full works.

You will even be able to cancel your Netflix subscription and any other TV service you pays for as absolutely everything is on it.

You could say the GAA doesnt really give a flying for the supporters given the ticket prices for adults and now juveniles as well for upcoming league fixtures.

So f**k them - watch everything you can for 40/50 a year and ensure they dont see a penny of it

bennydorano

IPTV, the acceptable face of theft