McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

APM

Can you post a link Itchy, they haven't got it listed online

Itchy

Actually I see the link only shows Saturdays games. My iptv provider says he's got the stream and there was a 30 quid option to buy all streams, so must be on. Maybe they just haven't updated the website?

Captain Obvious

Unlike Antrim in the previous game, Cavan providing more of a challenge and useful pre season run out for Armagh. 0-9 to 1-6 at half time.

Cavan 1-14 to 1-9 winners, while Armagh poor 2nd half Cavan are looking in good shape and on the evidence of tonight they should stroll to league promotion.

Itchy

Handy enough win for Cavan, Armagh with only 1 score in the 2nd half (a fine goal it was). I especially enjoyed the Armagh commentary team who  basically reckon Armagh lost because they made too many subs at HT  ::)

Armagh18

Quote from: Itchy on January 11, 2023, 09:05:10 PM
Handy enough win for Cavan, Armagh with only 1 score in the 2nd half (a fine goal it was). I especially enjoyed the Armagh commentary team who  basically reckon Armagh lost because they made too many subs at HT  ::)
10 subs was it? Disappointing not to win but sure all about getting miles in the legs at this stage of the year. See ye in Ulster hopefully Itchy!

full moon

Very tough conditions to play in this evening, still good to get the win for Cavan. Are semi finals this weekend? Neutral venues?

naka

Good first half which set up a potentially enjoyable second half
Armagh made 10 subs at half time and 4 more during the  second half .
Disappointing to pay £10 for this tbh
But tbf young guys training hard deserve a run out
Was surprised at Cavan as would have thought they might have made more changes , Galligan we know is a great keeper but if I was the reserve I would be kinda peeved at not getting on and indeed it took Martin Reilly to get injured to be subbed off.

Itchy

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 11, 2023, 09:09:43 PM
10 subs was it? Disappointing not to win but sure all about getting miles in the legs at this stage of the year. See ye in Ulster hopefully Itchy!

Oh I'd say ye made 20 subs at Half Time and Cavan made no subs at all. And the spine of our 1st team - Faulkner, Gearoid McKiernan, Conor Brady and Paddy Lynch were all playing despite not being there. Hopefully weather be better in the summer for the big one

naka

Quote from: Itchy on January 11, 2023, 09:12:59 PM

Oh I'd say ye made 20 subs at Half Time and Cavan made no subs at all. And the spine of our 1st team - Faulkner, Gearoid McKiernan, Conor Brady and Paddy Lynch were all playing despite not being there. Hopefully weather be better in the summer for the big one
Alas itchy Ulster is now relegated to getting the teams ready for Sam and the Talteann
Strange but true

Armagh18

Quote from: Itchy on January 11, 2023, 09:12:59 PM

Near sure I saw Big Joe Kernan with the boots on as well think he got a run out. Yeah hopefully be needing the suncream that day! (If we get over Antrim) 

Westside

Decent run out for Cavan, Armagh probably not as competitive overall as Antrim but great to get game time into so many debutantes. Armagh have a lot of talent, if they could convince Graham to take the reins when his time is over with Cavan I firmly believe they could be contenders in Ulster.

full moon

Tyrone Vs Down
Derry Vs Cavan

Assuming these aren't televised on TG4? Thought I remember Armagh Monaghan being on last year, maybe it's just the final they could show.

Another paid stream it is probably.

smort

The semifinals are on ulstergaatv, they were included in the £25 competition pass