McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Any second now Cavan will come out for the second half...

mrdeeds

Sidebottom. Tyrone have played 3 times in a week. Said it twice. Never mentioned the fact that Cavan had as well. Sean Cavanagh touched falls and rolls. And the amount of times Tyrone players grabbed a Cavan players hand and pulled him to the ground was a shock. Massive display of cyical play and cheating. I'd rather a player hit me a box.

Itchy

There was a big wind there I'm told although 2 ejits commentating didn't seem to notice.

big balla

Quote from: ONeill on January 24, 2015, 09:11:12 PM
The subs will get the accolades but McKenna hardly put a foot wrong all night. He was needed - gone is the marquee 0-6 forward. Sean was tightly marked from the start.

Good second half by McNulty - reminded me of Harry Og at minor.

Cavan definitely have a half time problem.
Cavan were like a different team in the second half. Back to the puke style, passing over and back crap. Tyrone picked it up a lot in the second half to be fair but Cavan just fell apart

Itchy

Quote from: mrdeeds on January 24, 2015, 09:13:02 PM
Sidebottom. Tyrone have played 3 times in a week. Said it twice. Never mentioned the fact that Cavan had as well. Sean Cavanagh touched falls and rolls. And the amount of times Tyrone players grabbed a Cavan players hand and pulled him to the ground was a shock. Massive display of cyical play and cheating. I'd rather a player hit me a box.
Even asked Marty about the Tyrone schedule and he never copped. Disappointed with ref, didn't see any of those soft frees but Tyrone were just too good in 2nd. We needed those poor misses from Dunne to be in the net.

mrdeeds

Tyrone were two good but Cavan had moments in 2nd half that they couldn't capitalise on. Positives were mc keever and clarke first half. Dunne a proper full back. Paul Smith impressed me big time.

BennyHarp

::)
That was never a square ball!!

orange

BIG Sean fall down?? Never!! One of the biggest cheats ever to have played the game!
And as for the rest cheating,  they're only buying into the fine philosophy of Harte! :-X
But at least that prestigious trophy now justifies Hartes tenure for another year! Jesys wept  8)

ONeill

"Petey back on his feety"
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

big balla

Fuzzman

Yeah big Sean should be banned.
So should Orange but he needs to let his frustration go somewhere.
I wonder what he would say to Sean if he met him face to face.

orange

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 24, 2015, 10:33:01 PM
Yeah big Sean should be banned.
So should Orange but he needs to let his frustration go somewhere.
I wonder what he would say to Sean if he met him face to face.
I would walk up to BIG Sean, tap him on the shoulder at which he would fall to the ground holding his face, and I would say " Hi BIG Sean you just fall over too easily lad, its really embarrassing to watch" to which wee Colm would come running and say " why you got beef with my BIG Sean? Boohoo"
Then again I wouldn't say anything to BIG Sean cos he strikes fear into anyone he meets!!  ::) ???
Anyway congrats in 4 in a row, fantastic achievement and will leave a legacy that will be hard to follow!! ::)
Dont light too many of them bonfires!?!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

armaghniac

Four in a row McKenna cups is a truly remarkable achievement for Tyrone, I'm sure their supporters appreciate the true value of this achievement.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyHarp

Quote from: armaghniac on January 25, 2015, 12:28:18 AM
Four in a row McKenna cups is a truly remarkable achievement for Tyrone, I'm sure their supporters appreciate the true value of this achievement.

Nope, all part of the process, but we may appreciate it in a few years time if we get relegated to Div 3. It does no harm winning games. Your policy of not winning the McKenna cup matches hasn't really paid dividends as you bombed into division 3.
That was never a square ball!!