McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

Lol. Armagh get their now annual pasting from Tyrone, their captain gets turned inside out like a pair of knickers in the washing machine and the usual suspects on here blame the referee!! You couldn't make it up.   Maybe try reading the match reports to realise Armagh got cleaned out in every dept last night! 

balladmaker

QuoteLol. Armagh get their now annual pasting from Tyrone, their captain gets turned inside out like a pair of knickers in the washing machine and the usual suspects on here blame the referee!! You couldn't make it up.   Maybe try reading the match reports to realise Armagh got cleaned out in every dept last night! 

Indeed, cleaned out in the McKenna Cup, shocking stuff indeed.  I remember Armagh being more than cleaned out last year also.  Let's discuss the implications of last night's result around the summer time  ::)

JoG2

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 22, 2015, 11:36:43 AM
Lol. Armagh get their now annual pasting from Tyrone, their captain gets turned inside out like a pair of knickers in the washing machine and the usual suspects on here blame the referee!! You couldn't make it up.   Maybe try reading the match reports to realise Armagh got cleaned out in every dept last night in the McKenna feckin Cup in January!

Agent Orange

The McKenna Cup final between Tyrone and Cavan at the Athletic Grounds on Saturday night (throw-in 7.30pm) is being shown by BBC Northern Ireland. However, viewers will need to press the red button on the remote control to access the coverage.

JoG2

Quote from: Agent Orange on January 22, 2015, 11:52:14 AM
The McKenna Cup final between Tyrone and Cavan at the Athletic Grounds on Saturday night (throw-in 7.30pm) is being shown by BBC Northern Ireland. However, viewers will need to press the red button on the remote control to access the coverage.

good on the BBC

God14

Tyrone have dropped down a level or two, but still too much class for Armagh
Last years result in the championship a mere flash in the pan. 

rrhf

Quote from: JoG2 on January 22, 2015, 11:53:26 AM

good on the BBC
Fantastic BBC

BennyHarp

Quote from: rrhf on January 22, 2015, 12:05:01 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 22, 2015, 11:53:26 AM

good on the BBC
Fantastic BBC

Is this a wind up? Or are they really showing this?

Edit: Bejaysus they actually are showing it.

Gaelic Games

Saturday 24 January

McKenna Cup Final, 19:30-21:30, BBC Red Button
That was never a square ball!!

Moortown Spuds

Only announced after Armagh's elimination confirmed. Couldn't show the thugs on live TV before the 9.00pm watershed.

Agent Orange

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on January 22, 2015, 12:20:34 PM
Only announced after Armagh's elimination confirmed. Couldn't show the thugs on live TV before the 9.00pm watershed.

Will Cathal McCarron be playing? He normally only appears on late night TV.

God14

Oooohh Agent Orange has snapped!

Actually Tyrones next 5 games are televised live.

theticklemister

Quote from: God14 on January 22, 2015, 12:33:30 PM

I'm burning my tv

God14

Quote from: theticklemister on January 22, 2015, 12:37:22 PM

I'm burning my tv

One of the matches is against Derry Tickle!  ;)

LeoMc

Quote from: theticklemister on January 22, 2015, 12:37:22 PM

I'm burning my tv

Just press the other red button.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Agent Orange on January 22, 2015, 12:28:20 PM
Quote from: Moortown Spuds on January 22, 2015, 12:20:34 PM

Will Cathal McCarron be playing? He normally only appears on late night TV.

One rotten apple spoils the barrel.