McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

A bit like inscribing the name on the claret jug I think the printer can safely start running off those 4 in a row t shirts for Tyrone at this stage. Reminiscent of the great victory they had in Omagh 12 months ago.

armaghniac

Yes, I think both Armagh and Tyrone have a similar start to 2014 and probably similar seasons throughout.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Over the Bar

Except Armagh are still in division 3.....

Fuzzman

Has there been no rows yet?
Will we see one soon?

Disgraceful how serious Tyrone are taking this game.
Surely they must know at this stage it's bad luck for later in the year if they win this particular game.
I might as well forget Sam and book a Sept holiday now.
Cavanagh truly is a disgrace and Brolly was right. He's not worthy to be called a man for his constant cheating and pretending to be a great player. Think of the children Sean and how they will do all that scoring and then dive like a Canavan.
I think I'll start to support the Dubs instead.

tyroneman

And Tyrone actually won something in 2014 or do you get prizes for being beat in quarter finals now?

BennyHarp

I'm getting sick of the way Mickey sends his teams out to win games. It's just not on, he's ruining this competition!
That was never a square ball!!

Wildweasel74

well it looks like we know why Armagh were looking boxing the 1st night, they weren't going to cut it with Tyrone in the football stakes, a run in division 3 ain't going to help them come the summer time! Tyrone the nite probably be the strongest team they come up against to the championship

JP

They will writing songs in 20 years about this great Tyrone team if they win 4 in a row.

Wildweasel74

11pts. well suspose it aint the 15pt tanking of last year (Sorry 8pts, still a handy gap)

armaghniac

Tyrone to win the McKenna cup, has such a team ever been seen?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Over the Bar

Quote11pts. well suspose it aint the 15pt tanking of last year

True but there weren't 6000 Armagh fans crammed in to see it last year!!! :d

BennyHarp

Quote from: armaghniac on January 21, 2015, 09:42:08 PM
Tyrone to win the McKenna cup, has such a team ever been seen?

Never mind that, Im just surprised you aren't giving out about the game being behind a paywall. I heard there was an old fella in Galway who wanted to watch the game but didn't have a credit card.
That was never a square ball!!

Fuzzman

Where was Jamie playing tonight?

Wildweasel74

For alot of Armagh men going to play down the game now, you were biting to get at them since sunday, some change in 24hrs

AFS

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 21, 2015, 09:41:57 PM
11pts. well suspose it aint the 15pt tanking of last year

8 points you goon!

Armagh playing the long con again. Worked well last year. See yiz in June.