McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

There only one clown on show Orange, McKeever,as captain who should know better and he was well away from the melee prior to it starting then made a bee line for the big softy!
And your silly dig about Tyrone all out to win just mckenna cups  to keep Mickey ticking over prior to the game last week was kind of showing u as a clown uself, Newbie!!

theticklemister

Benny, I believe orange is 100 % correct. You are a great Gael and I can't believe what this county  rep has done is wrong.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: orange on January 05, 2015, 08:29:41 PM
Quote from: Bo Man on January 04, 2015, 11:32:58 PM
Our county board must be growing balls, the county treasurer is having a go at Ciaran McKeever om twitter. Or is it just the Moy in him?

www.twitter.com/@MacEoghain

In tweets and replies

@cmckeever6 Ciaran, can you honestly answer why you deliberately target Sean Cav in every melee? Seeing as your such a lovely fella and all.
OMG is that the clown known as Cabbage?!? That poor whore wouldnt know what football was and is as gutless,  hasn't the balls to unprotect his tweets, hardly the behaviour that the position demands, I would hope that a discreet phone call is made to Mrs Jordan who was welcomed with open arms yesterday and insist that the muppet retracts it! What other county would have a county board member involved in that sort of crap!!
Could you imagine the outrage if someone tweeted something about Mcarron?!? Who was also very well treated yesterday by all sections of the armagh support (including me) ;D

Your calling him gutless and saying he hasn't balls for unprotecting his tweets after he asked a simple question to mckeever. Yet your on here acting the hard man and giving out serious personal abuse whilst hiding behind a user name. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I can't decide if your a child, a wind up or an idiot. I guess you could possibly be all 3.

theticklemister

I clicked on page 1 of this thread by mistake and got a great surprise when reading the university squads from 2006. Some great names.

yellowcard

Quote from: Throw ball on January 05, 2015, 09:55:05 PM
Although I might not use Orange's tone I do feel a county board official should know better than to make such a comment on social media. At a time when club players have been banned for airing their views - in different counties - a board official should be more careful. As for the actual comments themselves. I do not think McKeever will lose much sleep.

Another unlikely name to go into McKeevers black book. A Tyrone county board official this time, is he a club mate of Cavanaghs? It's a snide sarcastic remark and McKeever will not be deterred in targeting Cavanagh, the size of that man you would think he would be fit to stand up for himself.

Wildweasel74

G Ticklemister wished i didnt look at pg1 its like a whos whos of where did players of great potential go, where the Hell did Joe Ireland and James Colgan go to?

ONeill

Ahhh this Tyrone/Armagh slabberin is a great blast from the past. Nostalgic.

We missed you Armagh. We had to drop a level but sure isn't it great. Apple-munchin, diesel-launderin, buckfast-swillin hoors.

But Mr McKeever, what have we done to annoy you? Remember ye pulled the jumper off Canavan in '05? 
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

INDIANA

Ah don't stop lads this thread is the funniest thing I've read here in a long time.  ;D

Two former super-powers more corncerned about knocking the shite out of each other in a mickey mouse match while Dublin and Kerry win All-irelands.

You couldn't make it up ;D Its the best entertainment here in along time.

theticklemister

Leave Ciaran mc Keever alone lads day buck.

Right who can name their best 15 from the uni panels on page 1??

Wildweasel74

on who made it now or on who was best back then?

theticklemister

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 05, 2015, 11:16:05 PM
on who made it now or on who was best back then?

Ah................. Surprise me

JoG2

Quote from: INDIANA on January 05, 2015, 11:10:54 PM
Ah don't stop lads this thread is the funniest thing I've read here in a long time.  ;D

Two former super-powers more corncerned about knocking the shite out of each other in a mickey mouse match while Dublin and Kerry win All-irelands.

You couldn't make it up ;D Its the best entertainment here in along time.

More so not winning all Irelands you mean? The biggest underachievers in the modern ear by a country mile

Wildweasel74

couldn't decide, confused on players who were going to be great like Colgan to Justin McMahon who turned out good,  you can fill in the gaps, i refused to move men about like Vernon and let them fight it out for the position they were playing in at the time which was midfield. I gave McKernan, the 2 McMahons, G O`Kane, Probably J O`Kane, J Loughrey, J Bradley, M Lynch, 2 McGourty and fill in a  few other round them, you have a better time filling out a "why the hell did them not made it big" team instead

theticklemister

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 05, 2015, 11:25:32 PM
couldn't decide, confused on players who were going to be great like Colgan to Justin McMahon who turned out good,  you can fill in the gaps, i refused to move men about like Vernon and let them fight it out for the position they were playing in at the time which was midfield. I gave McKernan, the 2 McMahons, G O`Kane, Probably J O`Kane, J Loughrey, J Bradley, M Lynch, 2 McGourty and fill in a  few other round them, you have a better time filling out a "why the hell did them not made it big" team instead

I'll have a Craic at her tomorrow

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.