McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

Working on Wednesday in West Sligo so no chance to make Armagh by 8pm(Enniskillen would have been a stretch) so delighted to see the game will be streamed.

T Fearon

Ah pity you couldn't have made it. I'm sure Sean would have had a nice pot of tea and humble pie for you up at the big house after the game!

mylestheslasher

sam03/05

I'd say Mickey will give a run out to few different players tonight.
With Ronan O'Neill, Mattie Donnelly etc out, could maybe see people like Kyle Coney get a game.

God14

Quote from: sam03/05 on February 19, 2014, 08:52:54 AM
With Ronan O'Neill, Mattie Donnelly etc out, could maybe see people like Kyle Coney get a game.

Yeah according to Teamtalkmag Ronan O'Neill, Darren McCurry, Mattie Donnelly, Conor McAliskey & Barry Tierney all unavailable. Im not sure if McCurry is injured? The others are involved with UUJ in Sigerson. Im sure Cavan must be missing a few with Sigerson involvements as well. I noticed Dan McNulty didn't feature for Clonoe U21s in the Ulster Championship game at the weekend so he is obviously injured

Any one else find it strange that counties publish teams etc before every match in this tournament except the final? Weird but we've all come to expect it. Big Opportunity tonight for Kyle Coney surely, he has slipped well down the pecking order whilst out injured  & he wont climb back up it that easily with SON, Penrose to return. Mark Donnelly needs minutes too.
Would like to see Conan Grugan in the half forwards, I don't think he is cut out for inter county midfield at this stage of his career even though he has done well. Calling out for a run at 10 or 12.

EC Unique

Quote from: God14 on February 19, 2014, 09:19:25 AM
Quote from: sam03/05 on February 19, 2014, 08:52:54 AM

Yeah according to Teamtalkmag Ronan O'Neill, Darren McCurry, Mattie Donnelly, Conor McAliskey & Barry Tierney all unavailable. Im not sure if McCurry is injured? The others are involved with UUJ in Sigerson. Im sure Cavan must be missing a few with Sigerson involvements as well. I noticed Dan McNulty didn't feature for Clonoe U21s in the Ulster Championship game at the weekend so he is obviously injured

Any one else find it strange that counties publish teams etc before every match in this tournament except the final? Weird but we've all come to expect it. Big Opportunity tonight for Kyle Coney surely, he has slipped well down the pecking order whilst out injured  & he wont climb back up it that easily with SON, Penrose to return. Mark Donnelly needs minutes too.
Would like to see Conan Grugan in the half forwards, I don't think he is cut out for inter county midfield at this stage of his career even though he has done well. Calling out for a run at 10 or 12.

Flu..

on the sideline

Quote from: God14 on February 18, 2014, 07:44:58 PM
Game live on Armagh TV!

Is this free or do you need to be a member/subscriber?

God14

copied & pasted from their website:

For the first time ever, the Power NI Dr McKenna Cup Final will be streamed LIVE around the World by Linwoods Armagh TV. The game was moved to the Armagh Athletic Grounds on Monday morning after concerns that the original ground in Brewster Park, Enniskillen wouldn't be deemed playable. Tyrone and Cavan will contest the final with a throw in time of 8pm. Extra time will be required if the teams are level after normal time.

This is great news for Gaels who are situated around the globe and not able to make the Final. They can simply tune in by visiting the following link and watch the game free of charge.

http://www.armaghgaa.net/armaghtv

armaghniac

ArmaghTV have been charging £1 per game, hardly a high fee, is this one free?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

J OGorman

usually a £1 through paypal...bargain

BennyHarp

Quote from: armaghniac on February 19, 2014, 11:55:59 AM
ArmaghTV have been charging £1 per game, hardly a high fee, is this one free?

It's free according to God14's post above with the pasted info from the website

Quote from: God14 on February 19, 2014, 10:41:24 AM
copied & pasted from their website:

For the first time ever, the Power NI Dr McKenna Cup Final will be streamed LIVE around the World by Linwoods Armagh TV. The game was moved to the Armagh Athletic Grounds on Monday morning after concerns that the original ground in Brewster Park, Enniskillen wouldn't be deemed playable. Tyrone and Cavan will contest the final with a throw in time of 8pm. Extra time will be required if the teams are level after normal time.

This is great news for Gaels who are situated around the globe and not able to make the Final. They can simply tune in by visiting the following link and watch the game free of charge.

http://www.armaghgaa.net/armaghtv

That was never a square ball!!

God14

... some chance of getting a pound of them Cavan wans  ;)

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

cadhlancian

away and f**k off Shane! Fearon is commentating?? :o

ONeill

Although I've yet to hear him, he has been commentating all year. Numbers have fallen.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.