Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Quote from: Itchy on January 13, 2013, 07:40:47 AM
Quote from: rodney trotter on January 12, 2013, 11:58:43 PM
Quote from: naka on January 12, 2013, 11:45:05 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 12, 2013, 08:37:16 PM
Cavan win 3-09 to 1-11.

Didn't think we played that well and our goals were more bad defending than great forward play but still going to Armagh with such a young inexperienced team and winning should be a boost to our lads heading to the national league.
Enjoyable game Cavan corner forward ( the flame haired guy) was pick of the pkayers on show,
Armagh kickouts very poor as was the defending but all in all some decent performances ,
Both forkers played well, Harold was decent enough/ won't be two despondent .

Yeah Martin Dunne, seems to be in good form. Someone mentioned Stefan Forker made his first appearance since 2010 , thats obviously in the McKenna Cup as he was playing Championship last year and the year before aswell. Very good player.

How many lads were Cross missing besides the Cross players?

Did he not mean Mackey, wearing 13 but not playing there? I thought he was man of match for us with Gearoid for the 4 "McCabe-like" points

Yeah flame hair does sound like Mackey alright. Good to see him back on the panel, he was excellent a couple of years in the league and was Cavans top scorer. The year Johnston broke his wrist with DCU.

I only saw 10 seconds when the of the gam,e so was just having a guess at Dunne, screen was no good for me. kept shutting off.

rodney trotter

Quote from: armaghniac on January 13, 2013, 12:17:54 AM
QuoteSomeone mentioned Stefan Forker made his first appearance since 2010 , thats obviously in the McKenna Cup as he was playing Championship last year and the year before aswell.

Was he?

QuoteHow many lads were Cross missing besides the Cross players?

Cross put up a good performance in the Internet commentary.
[/b]

Good stuff, sure maybe leave them on commentary when Cavan play Armagh in the Championship.

omagh_gael

Looking forward to see how young McCurry and McAliskey get on today alongside SoN. If they can get a good run going and with Ronan O'Neill and Coney to come back in we could have the makings of a very exciting forward line.

The Brick

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 13, 2013, 11:32:12 AM
Looking forward to see how young McCurry and McAliskey get on today alongside SoN. If they can get a good run going and with Ronan O'Neill and Coney to come back in we could have the makings of a very exciting forward line.

Will this be the new era to challenge for starting positions with the likes of O'Neill and Penrose? Classy looking players and will keep an eye on them

naka

Cavan player was no13 Mackey, as I said great wee player.

ck

Mackey is a fine player. I remember seeing him at u.16 level and knew he would progress to senior. With u.21s over the last few years going well. Prospects in Cavan have to be very positive indeed

Aaron Boone

This just might be Cavan's year to go all the way.

theticklemister

Quote from: Aaron Boone on January 13, 2013, 01:28:09 PM
This just might be Cavan's year to go all the way.

yip, the mckenna cup has there name on it.

omagh_gael

Could someone stick up regular scores from Tyrone game if they get a chance?

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

omagh_gael

Rois

Tyrone 2-03 Antrim 1-04 at half hr mark.

omagh_gael

Tyrone are 2-03 to 1-04 up at half time. Pete Harte with both goals.

ziggysego

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 13, 2013, 02:46:44 PM
Tyrone are 2-03 to 1-04 up at half time. Pete Harte with both goals.

2-06 1-04 and half time.
Testing Accessibility

The Worker