Talk about a dog's breakfast

Started by Fiodoir Ard Mhacha, May 02, 2007, 11:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

A disgruntled wife has admitted feeding her estranged husband a curry containing dog excrement after their relationship broke down.

Jill Martin, 47, pleaded guilty at Paisley Sheriff Court to culpable and reckless conduct against husband Donald Martin.

During the hearing, defence solicitor Terry Gallanagh likened the case to "an episode of Desperate Housewives".

Sheriff G.W.Sinclair deferred sentence on Martin until 1 November.

Depute Fiscal Margaret Dunnipace told the court that on 13 March, after placing the dinner in front of her husband Donald and watching him start to eat it, Martin had burst out laughing.

At first she claimed she had laced the dish with arsenic but then confessed she had added dog excrement instead.

The court heard that the couple had been married for 21 years but in recent years their relationship "had hit an all time low". At that time, she believed he had started an affair although those fears turned out to be unfounded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sounds like a right shit.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Deal_Me_In

Spiritof98

I'll go back if Marsdens back

johnneycool

I think the Kam Wa on Botanic used to use the same recipe for curry.

Is it still open or have Amnesty International closed it down?

The Real Laoislad

Awful smell of shite from that story
You'll Never Walk Alone.

TirEoghaingodeo

Quote from: johnneycool on May 02, 2007, 11:27:30 AM
I think the Kam Wa on Botanic used to use the same recipe for curry.

Is it still open or have Amnesty International closed it down?

Closed down praise the Lord. Think it's a bishops now. Wonder how they got the 3 feet of grease off the walls.
Ó dá ligfeadh sí liú amháin gaile, liú catha...

Smokin Joe

Kam Wah did the nicest gravy chips in the world.  Either that or it was the beer that made them taste so nice ;)

Bensars

The Kam Wah.......................memories of happy days, sunkissed botanic ave, no work to go to, bills kept at the minimum and loads of beer .

A feed in the Kam Wah on the way home and wake in the mornin with it all over the place. 

ziggysego

That story's a load of dog shit!
Testing Accessibility

armaghniac

Another shaggy dog story on Gaaboard.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B