Shootjersey

Started by muppet, October 29, 2016, 11:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 09, 2018, 08:47:55 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on December 09, 2018, 08:46:25 PM
What's the usual delivery very time on these?

Two weeks, but this is peak season for post. So bets are off! When did you order?
I haven't yet. But thinking there's no chance to get it by Xmas

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on December 12, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

Two weeks, but this is peak season for post. So bets are off! When did you order?
I'd say the kids will love the Republic of Ireland jerseys you ordered them.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

general_lee

I wouldn't bother. Know someone who ordered off DHgate 3 weeks ago, and no sign of it. Says he was told it could be tomorrow or it could be another 3 weeks

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on December 12, 2018, 04:58:44 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on December 12, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

I'd say the kids will love the Republic of Ireland jerseys you ordered them.....

Lol...they're for fancy dress!

gawa316

Mate of mine trying to buy a few tops but says they don't accept credit cards! How has everyone else been paying?

screenexile

Bought an Ireland rugby top off Dhgate and at first glance it looked the business but was in a sports shop today and saw the genuine version and there's some difference!

lurganblue

Quote from: screenexile on January 15, 2019, 11:42:31 PM
Bought an Ireland rugby top off Dhgate and at first glance it looked the business but was in a sports shop today and saw the genuine version and there's some difference!

DHGate can be a minefield.

GJL

Can anyone advise a good current site for kids Rugby jersey? Thanks.

nrico2006

Used to use Ali Express until about 3 years ago. Used ioffer since and been brilliant. But they seem to have went legit. What sites for trainers or jerseys are youse using now?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

TabClear

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 26, 2019, 12:06:36 AM
Used to use Ali Express until about 3 years ago. Used ioffer since and been brilliant. But they seem to have went legit. What sites for trainers or jerseys are youse using now?

Anyone used shootersey lately? Had problems placing order and started getting emails about paying that seem slightly suspicious/?

Rich Ricci

How do you pay on shootjersey? Selected PayPal but there was no follow up link. Moneygram and western union were other options but I've no account with any of them

Taylor

Quote from: Rich Ricci on July 10, 2019, 10:00:58 AM
How do you pay on shootjersey? Selected PayPal but there was no follow up link. Moneygram and western union were other options but I've no account with any of them

You need to add them on Whats App.
Message them and they send you the link.

They dont work after 10am though as they are in China

Rich Ricci

Hi folks sorry if this has been asked before.

Has anyone ordered any rugby jerseys off this and if so were you happy with the quality? Ordered a few football shirts and were dead on but not sure how the rugby would turn out.

Thanks

gawa316

https://m.shootjerseys.shop/

Is this the most up to date site? I see they seem to change their domain name a lot!

under the bar