Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

i would say there would be reasonable interest from outside the county of people that wouldn't go to the game anyway.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 17, 2018, 11:57:07 AM
i would say there would be reasonable interest from outside the county of people that wouldn't go to the game anyway.

TG4 might show it?

SuperHo

GlenMan

I'm pretty sure both games will be on Tyrone GAA TV but the Senior game will be deferred due to the National agreement with TG4. They're showing the Donegal final but apparently they won't give permission for Tyrone to show the game live between 2pm and 5pm.

Pmk1987

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 17, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

I agree, surely Tyrone championship is the most competitive in Ulster if not Ireland. Hopefully whoever is the eventual winners of sundays game goes on to have a good rattle at the Ulster club. Seems its wide open now that Slaughtneil are gone!

square_ball

Quote from: GlenMan on October 17, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
I'm pretty sure both games will be on Tyrone GAA TV but the Senior game will be deferred due to the National agreement with TG4. They're showing the Donegal final but apparently they won't give permission for Tyrone to show the game live between 2pm and 5pm.

How would tg4 have the authority to do that? Not disputing your claim just curious as to how they'd have the power to do such a thing? I did check on Armagh TV and their final doesn't throw in to 5pm so maybe it is right?

GlenMan

Quote from: square_ball on October 17, 2018, 12:24:46 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on October 17, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

How would tg4 have the authority to do that? Not disputing your claim just curious as to how they'd have the power to do such a thing? I did check on Armagh TV and their final doesn't throw in to 5pm so maybe it is right?

Apparently they have the full rights and each County needs their permission.

I think there are 3 counties from the South going through disciplinary action this week because they showed their finals live during the specified times without permission.

laceer

How long do tg4 have the full rights for? I'd imagine counties will end up paying either tg4 or the GAA to show the matches on their own service.

skeog

Every club is thinking it could be their year.Even with Slaughneil gone some seasoned contenders left.

Tintown rattler

Did the edendork lads find out the local expert ? He hasn't been on in a while?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 18, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

Maybe the Coalisland lads got him  :-X :-X :-X

Localexpert

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 18, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

;D

lost the internet conenction for a while but goes quiet this time of year anyway with not alot of teams still going but counting down the minutes to the big day out. 

you seem to know too much tintown.  heard a few people were jumping to conclusions and taking their own conclusions from what i was saying and making their own connections.  how hilarious is it when you give people just enough rope and they do the rest ;)?  i hope you will be there in support of your fellow parishioners?

On the build up i must say good to see well known clonoe man supplying the young blues with their new kit bags.  nice gesture.

Tintown rattler

Quote from: Localexpert on October 18, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 18, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

;D

lost the internet conenction for a while but goes quiet this time of year anyway with not alot of teams still going but counting down the minutes to the big day out. 

you seem to know too much tintown.  heard a few people were jumping to conclusions and taking their own conclusions from what i was saying and making their own connections.  how hilarious is it when you give people just enough rope and they do the rest ;)?  i hope you will be there in support of your fellow parishioners?

On the build up i must say good to see well known clonoe man supplying the young blues with their new kit bags.  nice gesture.

There you are! Up the parish !

Mccabe not the worst of them. He would make you believe he hopes The Fianna win surely. Lowes butchers jammed today with island men buying the red meat.

How's the preparation going ? Will the cup be coming east ?

OurKid

Hopefully be a game of good spirits on Sunday , disgraceful behaviour from both sets of fans in 2016. Few young KC fans throwing coins at players on the pitch.

OurKid

Quote from: the_daddy on October 18, 2018, 04:31:19 PM
Quote from: OurKid on October 18, 2018, 04:07:11 PM
Hopefully be a game of good spirits on Sunday , disgraceful behaviour from both sets of fans in 2016. Few young KC fans throwing coins at players on the pitch.

First time that's been mentioned. However......

Quote from: Club boi on October 27, 2016, 12:35:37 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2016, 12:23:12 PM
Quote from: longballin on October 27, 2016, 11:57:15 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2016, 11:40:22 AM
Quote from: longballin on October 27, 2016, 10:33:39 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2016, 10:26:25 AM
Quote from: tothetop03 on October 27, 2016, 10:16:58 AM
Quote from: longballin on October 27, 2016, 09:59:36 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 26, 2016, 05:36:23 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 26, 2016, 04:05:07 PM
Ask LocalExpert who BR is?? I'm sure people from Coalisland have "discussed" the incident, if it happened or not!!

I didn't see any Coalisland supporter punch any killyclogher player surely if this did happen police would have been involved no?

Now you're being silly. If Leo had turned on BR he'd of sh*t himself and not for first time...

Considering the FACT that BR spent most of the weekend gloating about what he done until a genuine Blue man(IMO) asked him what the F did he think he was at he wasn't long leaving the premises.

How am I being silly? i never mentioned leo meenan turning on anyone.
so by gloating what exactly did he say/do?

your comment about the police was daft... a lot of people dont run to the police..

i asked a question if it was so serious as some people here maintained why would they not be involved.  the fact they arent means there obviously wasn't anything to answer to.  "alot of people don't run to the police" is a daft comment.  in my opinion if someone assaults another person on the field it should be no different to outside clubland/sallys or wherever at the weekend.  if you think otherwise we'll have to agree to disagree.

There wasnt much force to it a slap but shouldnt have happened. Leo is a bigger man than running to the police over that.

you're obviously not understanding what i'm saying so I'll explain.  since the game posters were saying it was a punch etc and made it seem really bad.  I said I never saw anyone punch a Killyclogher player and if there was such a serious attack why have police not been involved.  You have now explained that it was a slap without much force to it.  Obviously that is alot different than a punch so of course he wouldn't involve police over that so we are in agreement.

my point all along was that it obviously wasn't that serious of an incident.

however on your point of not going to the police do you mean under any circumstances?
eg what if he or anyone else had their jaw broken on the field of play from the dirtiest of dirty punches from behind by a player?

So is that an admission that you perhaps "heard" it happened, although you didn't see it??

Might not be a "serious" incident but if it did happen its a darn right disgrace from BR and he has brought shame to Coalisland GAA
As I said disgraceful behaviour from both sides. Hopefully be none this Sunday and hopefully tee mccann doesn't get burnt by the sunbeds between now and then.