Arseholes

Started by seafoid, January 08, 2016, 09:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

Only one mention for Bono.  Is he just too obvious??

seafoid

Franko

mikehunt

Quote from: AQMP on January 14, 2016, 02:28:35 PM
Only one mention for Bono.  Is he just too obvious??

Ah I don't think  Bono is an arsehole. Not sure he takes himself too seriously. Has wrote some great tunes and has done plenty of good work charidee wise. Has contributed plenty to society unlike a lot of others listed on this thread.

Soup an Samajiz

Quote from: No wides on January 14, 2016, 12:53:35 PM
Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on January 14, 2016, 09:57:28 AM
Quote from: No wides on January 13, 2016, 12:08:42 PM
Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on January 13, 2016, 11:44:09 AM
David Walliams

Is that just because of the persona he portrays, man does a hell of a lot for charity and is instrumental in getting kids back reading in an era of tablets and technology.

Absolutely his persona, cant stand him. Work he does besides though is first class. Despise his comedy, same dung all the time

So you don't like his comedy and as a result think he is an arsehole - great logic!

Yeah he does my feckin bollocks in, can't stand the way he goes on. Plenty of talk of Bono here too despite all the philanthropic work he does and others but no word of them..? ye can be an arsehole and do plenty else too. "No wides" could end up on this list too very handy the way he's goin..  ::)
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

No wides

Quote from: Soup an Samajiz on January 14, 2016, 03:15:46 PM
David Walliams

Is that just because of the persona he portrays, man does a hell of a lot for charity and is instrumental in getting kids back reading in an era of tablets and technology.

Absolutely his persona, cant stand him. Work he does besides though is first class. Despise his comedy, same dung all the time

So you don't like his comedy and as a result think he is an arsehole - great logic!

Yeah he does my feckin bollocks in, can't stand the way he goes on. Plenty of talk of Bono here too despite all the philanthropic work he does and others but no word of them..? ye can be an arsehole and do plenty else too. "No wides" could end up on this list too very handy the way he's goin..  ::)

I am sure he cares, so is it his camp nature that makes you think he as an arsehole, Bono is an arsehole a self righteous p***k who doesn't act how he preachers, but you classify someone as an arsehole because you can't stand the TV persona he portrays in his showbiz career, with that in mind do we list the real people who portray characters in soaps / tv / film as aresholes - grow up ffs. 

Soup an Samajiz

Quote from: No wides on January 14, 2016, 03:23:47 PM
David Walliams

I am sure he cares, so is it his camp nature that makes you think he as an arsehole, Bono is an arsehole a self righteous p***k who doesn't act how he preachers, but you classify someone as an arsehole because you can't stand the TV persona he portrays in his showbiz career, with that in mind do we list the real people who portray characters in soaps / tv / film as aresholes - grow up ffs.

Right that's it...

No Wides

STREET FIGHTER

Soup an Samajiz

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Franko on January 14, 2016, 02:31:09 PM
Rory McIlroy
If Rory's money gets Pocock to play for Ulster then he goes up in my estimation!

Keyser soze

Terry Wogan.....cant stick the patronisng caaaant

Longshanks

Quote from: Keyser soze on January 14, 2016, 03:53:18 PM
Terry Wogan.....cant stick the patronisng caaaant

Totally agree, was British when he felt like that and Irish sometimes. He sure knew who was paying the bills!

mikehunt

David Walliams

What do you mean about Bono not practicing what he preaches? He does great work for charity. A true ambassador for Ireland.

Orior

Quote from: mikehunt on January 14, 2016, 04:29:06 PM

What do you mean about Bono not practicing what he preaches? He does great work for charity. A true ambassador for Ireland.

Mikehunt on a thread about arseholes on GaaBoard. Who'd have thought it, eh?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

johnneycool

Quote from: mikehunt on January 14, 2016, 04:29:06 PM
David Walliams

Does Bono not hold a Dutch passport now?  8)