Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mackers

Quote from: Avondhu star on February 09, 2018, 01:55:29 PM
United Ireland. Further away than ever.
I think Brexit has brought it closer.  Read an article at lunchtime that the EU reckon that they have May cornered and that NI is going to have to stay in the Customs Union and this is going to have to be signed for in the next two weeks.  Either May does a U-turn and agrees to stay in the Customs Union or there's going to be a border down the Irish Sea. 
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

OgraAnDun

I have you blocked for the constant nonsense you spout, but after seeing you quoted by mackers, I had to check that you actually said that. You are at least one of 1) blind, 2) delusional, or - most likely - 3) looking for a reaction if you think that a UI is further away thn ever after the news this morning and over the past 2 years in general.

Rossfan

Has a combination of Englandwalexit and the DUPUDA spending 2016 trying to reinstate one party rule done more for an All Ireland outcome than anyone/anything else? ???
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ashman

Quote from: Rossfan on February 09, 2018, 02:52:26 PM
Has a combination of Englandwalexit and the DUPUDA spending 2016 trying to reinstate one party rule done more for an All Ireland outcome than anyone/anything else? ???

The DUP and Men with obsolete skills in the former industrial heartlands of England and Wales have done more for a UI than any republican / nationalist politician over the last 40 years.

red hander

Quote from: OgraAnDun on February 09, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

I have you blocked for the constant nonsense you spout, but after seeing you quoted by mackers, I had to check that you actually said that. You are at least one of 1) blind, 2) delusional, or - most likely - 3) looking for a reaction if you think that a UI is further away thn ever after the news this morning and over the past 2 years in general.

He's a west Brit shite-pedalling Sindo-reading reality dodging spoofer

Avondhu star

Keep grasping at straws
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Avondhu star

Quote from: red hander on February 09, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

Haven't you some Beanos you could practice your remedial reading on?

red hander

Quote from: Avondhu star on February 09, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

It's you who needs the education, gobshite. When you use the verb, it's 'practise' ... now jog on, I'm sure there are plenty of other threads you could pollute  ;D

Avondhu star

Quote from: red hander on February 09, 2018, 05:43:29 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on February 09, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

It's you who needs the education, gobshite. When you use the verb, it's 'practise' ... now jog on, I'm sure there are plenty of other threads you could pollute  ;D
Obviously the remedial reading is going well. Move on to Jack and the beanstalk now but remember they are not really magic beans

Therealdonald

What he said....

Avondhu star

More shite today from MLD. The organ grinder was mixing it with the great unwashed

RedHand88

Quote from: Avondhu star on February 10, 2018, 10:48:29 PM
More shite today from MLD. The organ grinder was mixing it with the great unwashed

Ok. You aren't a SF voter. Nobody cares.

Avondhu star

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 10, 2018, 11:20:21 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on February 10, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

Ok. You aren't a SF voter. Nobody cares.

Another of the useful idiots brainwashed by Hyacinth 

seafoid

I don't think a united Ireland is a fantasy. We are at the end of a credit expansion system and there is going to be a massive crash. Like 100 years ago. 3 empires collapsed. Russian, German and Austro-Hungarian .  When new countries were formed. Chaos is when anything can happen.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on February 11, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
I don't think a united Ireland is a fantasy. We are at the end of a credit expansion system and there is going to be a massive crash. Like 100 years ago. 3 empires collapsed. Russian, German and Austro-Hungarian .  When new countries were formed. Chaos is when anything can happen.

Must have been some night if you're still drunk at 9am the next morning, Sea.