You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

People driving with sunglasses and fog-lights on at the same time at 2am driving around looking for houses. Pisses me off.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Quote from: Tyrones own on December 13, 2007, 12:01:31 AM

Not a lot, a happy woman means a happy man in my experience, don't see a big change
  in the housing market in the next 12 months so you might luck out if south shore is anything to
  go by. Maybe a little education into foreclosures is the way to go :-\

Thats another thing, Im fecking clueless when it comes to financial matters. I think I get that from my old man.

Gold

gettin stuck behind slow walkers on the street

you can never get by them--u go one way and they stick their big holes in your way

especially if its rainin, cold or your late
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Gold

Im by no means racsist Station, but i hate to say it, they are usually big-arsed Nigerians walking with their hands out by their sides.

U just cant get round them
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Fishbat

Busy bodies - nosey aul hoors with nothing else to do but gossip...away for a friggin walk in the fresh air and take a break from the gap in the curtains.

Would concur about street plodders - take up thy staff and walk

Gnevin

Windows restarting my work pc with out asking  >:(
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gnevin

Quote from: Gold on December 13, 2007, 12:22:37 AM
Im by no means racsist Station, but i hate to say it, they are usually big-arsed Nigerians walking with their hands out by their sides.

U just cant get round them
People starting sentence with "I'm not racist but" .... or any form that sentence
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

take_yer_points

Quote from: Gold on December 13, 2007, 12:17:08 AM
gettin stuck behind slow walkers on the street

you can never get by them--u go one way and they stick their big holes in your way

especially if its rainin, cold or your late

Didn't get stuck behind this guy, but had to stay behind him for the laugh...

Was walking over into town from the Odyssey car park yesterday morning and this fella in front has the Ipod in. He obviously thinks he's letting out some wee silent ones but you should have heard the noises coming from this fella's hole!! Was funny enough when me and my mate were walking behind him but was 10 times better when he did it when there was about 10 of us waiting at the traffic lights!! Great laugh to start the day!

(Sorry that doesn't grind my gears buh had to tell you's about that one!!)

pedro

:D

What about that Rachel Ray one? Presenter of some of these midday shows for women. A pure f**king c*nt pf the highest order! One of these ultra-American types whose squeeky voice and accent just bugs the shit out of me  >:(
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Those polly pockets really get on my nerves

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: pedro on December 13, 2007, 10:55:42 AM
:D

What about that Rachel Ray one? Presenter of some of these midday shows for women. A pure f**king c*nt pf the highest order! One of these ultra-American types whose squeeky voice and accent just bugs the shit out of me  >:(

She's lovely - and a good cook  >:( >:(

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Meant to post this the other day...
Going into Kinnegad dying for a burger and chips at lunch time and finding out the chipper that you were advised to go to is closed on Tuesdays for some strange reason so then having to go to the other chipper which was as dodgy looking as the chips tasted...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 13, 2007, 04:20:54 PM
Going into Kinnegad dying for a burger and chips at lunch time and finding out the chipper that you were advised to go to is closed on Tuesdays for some strange reason so then having to go to the other chipper which was as dodgy looking as the chips tasted...

Was that called The Chippie by any chance (real imaginative name)???

Does anyone bother to stop for grub in Kinnegad now that it's been bypassed??? Where does the likes of the Hilamar and Mother Hubbards get their custom from now???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 13, 2007, 04:33:22 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 13, 2007, 04:20:54 PM

Was that called The Chippie by any chance (real imaginative name)???

Does anyone bother to stop for grub in Kinnegad now that it's been bypassed??? Where does the likes of the Hilamar and Mother Hubbards get their custom from now???

I think one was Roccos not sure of the other..I was working nearby so thats the only reason i went into the town
I never go on the by-pass i always go thru Enfield,Clonard etc when im heading for Mullingar..Its €4 in a van for toll bridge on the N4 thats a lot when you going thru it twice a day for a week
You'll Never Walk Alone.