Micky Harte & Tyrone part their ways!!!

Started by illdecide, November 14, 2020, 11:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baile Brigín 2

I see the mods are chopping any discussion of Harte the man.

Which was a point I made before the censorship. He got away with a huge amount because of this misplaced notion of loyalty within the GAA community.

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 02:50:57 PM

Which was a point I made before the censorship. He got away with a huge amount because of this misplaced notion of loyalty within the GAA community.

You made some disgusting and completely ignorant comments. You're lucky that's all it was.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 03:05:53 PM

You made some disgusting and completely ignorant comments. You're lucky that's all it was.

Again, from you....

I listed things he did. None were disputed.

grounded

Quote from: illdecide on November 15, 2020, 09:00:58 PM
Holy feck...I started a thread to honour a great manager and people still twist it around to find the worst in someone...This place is worse than Facebook at times...Wise up.

You're dead right. Truth is some posters just want to be the centre of attention. Sad really and best not responding.
      Anyword on the new Tyrone manager?

five points

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 04:13:22 PM

Again, from you....

They were disputed.

Angelo

Again, from you....

They are disputed, they were completely and utterly wrong and you don't have the first clue what you're talking about particularly re Sean Hackett.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 04:35:05 PM

Again, from you....

They are disputed, they were completely and utterly wrong and you don't have the first clue what you're talking about particularly re Sean Hackett.

Was I? I said Harte had a habit of defending henioys behaviour amongst his players and potential players and the actual victim here was also a Gael.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/mickey-harte-gaa-star-sean-hackett-who-shot-father-dead-will-be-able-to-reclaim-his-life-now-31525882.html

Mr Harte said he had his "eye on him" as a future senior county player and that Hackett, both as a club and county footballer had a "lot to look forward to".

Aloysius Hackett, a former chairman of St Macartan's GAC in Augher, was shot twice in the head on the driveway of his Aghindarrah Road home. His son Sean admitted carrying out the shooting but consistently denied murder.

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 04:45:21 PM

Again, from you....

Was I? I said Harte had a habit of defending henioys behaviour amongst his players and potential players and the actual victim here was also a Gael.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/mickey-harte-gaa-star-sean-hackett-who-shot-father-dead-will-be-able-to-reclaim-his-life-now-31525882.html

Mr Harte said he had his "eye on him" as a future senior county player and that Hackett, both as a club and county footballer had a "lot to look forward to".

Aloysius Hackett, a former chairman of St Macartan's GAC in Augher, was shot twice in the head on the driveway of his Aghindarrah Road home. His son Sean admitted carrying out the shooting but consistently denied murder.

What tense is the word "had"?

Hackett had mental health issues and was supported by his family throughout this so what you're inferring is absolutely untrue and despicable. You are clearly completely ignorant on the matter but it doesn't seem to stop you spewing your bile. Hopefully the mods act more sternly this time.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 04:48:54 PM

Again, from you....

Hackett had mental health issues and was supported by his family throughout this so what you're inferring is absolutely untrue and despicable. You are clearly completely ignorant on the matter but it doesn't seem to stop you spewing your bile. Hopefully the mods act more sternly this time.

I'm not 'inferring' anything.

I am outright stating that the repeated character references  where he shouldn't have and all were given to players are a stain on his record.

https://www.hotpress.com/opinion/no-thanks-to-mickey-harte-9960207

No other manager does this.

JoG2

Again, from you....

Paul, ffs grow up and give it a rest.

On Micky Harte, incredible achievements throughout his 18 years that most other counties can only dream of. Took them to the top table and has kept them there. Didn't know him personally, but a family member did. Said he is a complete gentleman.

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 04:56:42 PM

Again, from you....

I am outright stating that the repeated character references  where he shouldn't have and all were given to players are a stain on his record.

You are clearly inferring something and doing it in a very nasty and poisonous way without knowing anything about the case in hand.

The point you are making about Sean Hackett is absolutely disgusting. There's no foundation to your allegations whatsoever, hopefully the mods step in here now and take the appropriate action.

As for other managers, there are others including a quite high profile one recently.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: JoG2 on November 16, 2020, 04:59:57 PM

Again, from you....

Paul, ffs grow up and give it a rest.

On Micky Harte, incredible achievements throughout his 18 years that most other counties can only dream of. Took them to the top table and has kept them there. Didn't know him personally, but a family member did. Said he is a complete gentleman.

I was very clear that he will be remembered as one of the greatest managers and tours the country helping clubs out.
But we aren't allowed discuss the mistakes?

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 05:05:28 PM

I was very clear that he will be remembered as one of the greatest managers and tours the country helping clubs out.

You've repeated completely baseless allegations after your previous ones were deleted.

It's despicable what you're at and tells us all the type of person you are.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 05:04:36 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 04:56:42 PM

Again, from you....

You are clearly inferring something and doing it in a very nasty and poisonous way without knowing anything about the case in hand.

The point you are making about Sean Hackett is absolutely disgusting.

As for other managers, there are others including a quite high profile one recently.

Do you know what 'inferring' means? I am outright stating he was wrong to get involved in the manner he did, using the language he did as often as he did.

It is not disgusting to question the manager of a team arguing for a reduction in sentence on the basis the convicted killer might still be of use to him.

I'm not exactly alone in this.

https://amp.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/ewan-mackenna-theres-a-long-line-of-uncomfortable-truths-following-mickey-harte-that-cannot-be-shaken-off-37269637.html

What other manager?

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 05:07:36 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 05:05:28 PM

You've repeated completely baseless allegations after your previous ones were deleted.

It's despicable what you're at and tells us all the type of person you are.

I quoted the man directly. How is that 'baseless'?