NFL Division 2 - 2020

Started by Captain Obvious, January 10, 2020, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Anthony said last Sunday those 2 lads were now added to the injured list of
Mullooly, Hussey, Devaney, Harney, Glennon, C Murtagh (who might not be committing anyway)......
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

AFM

Armagh v Kildare Home win

Roscommon v Clare Home win

Westmeath v Fermanagh Away win

Laois v Cavan Home win

illdecide

The weather is supposed to be brutal on Sat/Sunday...will games go ahead and if so what impact will it. The defensive grinding teams might be happy and the teams who think they have some flair may not fancy it this weekend.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

Quote from: illdecide on February 06, 2020, 08:25:31 PM
The weather is supposed to be brutal on Sat/Sunday...will games go ahead and if so what impact will it. The defensive grinding teams might be happy and the teams who think they have some flair may not fancy it this weekend.

I'd say the defensive grinding teams might be happy and the teams who think they have some flair may not fancy it this weekend.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rossfan

Reminder for anyone from Clare coming to the Hyde Sunday - no entry from Athlone Road side due to Election Count.
Major improvement needed from our boys if we're to have any hope of landing the 2 points.
Lose and it's a dogfight to stay out of D3 and Tier 2.
Be some turn up if the T2 Final was between Ros and Cork a year after meeting in the Qtr Finals. :o
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Ambrose

There is a pitch inspection at 6pm at the Athletic Grounds ahead of Armagh v Kildare in the Allianz Football League.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

AFM

Be an ass of a match tonight in those conditions. Another pitch inspection at Athletic Grounds at 6. 5.30 inspection says it's playable. The field isn't the main issue!

AFM

AFM

Better get the waterproofs. Predict less than 9 scores per team.

Ed Ricketts

Some amount of lying down from Kildare boys in this first half. Must breed them very soft over that way.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

Captain Obvious

Armagh seven ahead at half time not sure if that lead is enough with such a strong wind.

armaghniac

Armagh playing with determination in second half, Jamie Clarke sent off for 2 yellows. Still 7 points ahead.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Captain Obvious

Armagh easy six point winners. Really good against the wind and with 14 men for most of that half. The only cristism is Armagh should have won by lot more as they missed a number of goal scoring chances.

Itchy

Quote from: Itchy on February 04, 2020, 04:56:25 PM
Quote from: illdecide on February 04, 2020, 12:39:22 PM
Quote from: Itchy on February 04, 2020, 11:08:57 AM
Quote from: illdecide on February 04, 2020, 09:47:04 AM
There will be some squeaky bums come Sunday evening in this Division...I suppose all winners from this weekend climb the table and all losers drop towards relegation and are under severe pressure, the table will def be interesting come Sunday evening. I suspect 1 or 2 teams tipped for promotion could find themselves in a relegation dog fight and no doubt there will be someone relegated to Div 3 who were tipped for promotion but who will it be...Armagh?, Kildare? or Roscommon?

Armagh v Kildare Draw

Roscommon v Clare home win

Westmeath v Fermanagh Draw

Laois v Cavan home win

The only two predictions i'm confident off above is Rossies to beat Clare and Laois to beat Cavan, the other two were head wreckers so i sat on the fence.

I think Armagh will beat Kildare with a bit to spare
Fermanagh will beat Westmeath
Rossies will beat Clare
And I fancy Cavan to beat Laois

Hello Itchy, did you watch them v Laois

No, I was in Breffni watching Cavan. For me Kildare are over hyped as they are in Leinster and everyone wants to pretend there are coming teams that can take on the dubs. Same as Meath. Armagh have genuinely good forwards and have good enough midfielders too. I put Laois result down to over confidence and maybe over training. I believe ye will target your home games against your immediate rivals. So thats what I based it on.

Told ya so

Throw ball

Great win for Armagh. Was very disappointed with Kildare