Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 11, 2014, 03:27:30 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 11, 2014, 03:24:00 PM
I say when it hits 2000 we run a bus up to the city( dunloy crew at the back of course) and get mr2 drunk. Or buy him some shampoo and a new comb and hair brush

What ya trying to say

Ok ok we will all club in and buy you gift voucher for you favourate chip shop
Woulld you like a special de luxe model blow up sheep. Can't garantee it won't get some abuse on the road up all the same
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 11, 2014, 03:32:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 11, 2014, 03:27:30 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 11, 2014, 03:24:00 PM
I say when it hits 2000 we run a bus up to the city( dunloy crew at the back of course) and get mr2 drunk. Or buy him some shampoo and a new comb and hair brush

What ya trying to say

Ok ok we will all club in and buy you gift voucher for you favourate chip shop
Woulld you like a special de luxe model blow up sheep. Can't garantee it won't get some abuse on the road up all the same

Make sure it's shaven, I know you country ones don't care (French style) but the city folk have a bitta class lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

No doubt the voucher will be for not only the chips but the pastie bap way Red sas
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 11, 2014, 04:16:18 PM
No doubt the voucher will be for not only the chips but the pastie bap way Red sas

He sounds more interested in the sheep. I would bring him up a real one but there making good money at the minute.

I bet he doesn't know that if you have a blow up sheep and it's eyes suddenly turn white there's only one thing you can do

empty her

Bonamargy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 11, 2014, 02:12:29 PM
Quote from: north aontroim gael on February 11, 2014, 02:09:48 PM
Anyone know when the league is due to start?

2nd week April? Usually either week before Easter or after, depending on when Easter is

North Antrim clubs have been given the first 9 dates for all county league. They start on 30th March, 2nd round the week after and third round on Easter weekend. North Antrim league starts next weekend and will run up to the start of ACHL and will resume again when ACHL takes a break for Leinster championship. North Antrim teams will be hurling every weekend to mid May, which is great

Sleeping giant

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 11, 2014, 04:32:27 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 11, 2014, 04:16:18 PM

He sounds more interested in the sheep. I would bring him up a real one but there making good money at the minute.

I bet he doesn't know that if you have a blow up sheep and it's eyes suddenly turn white there's only one thing you can do

empty her
sick man  ::) ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Jeepers Creepers

V

north_antrim_hound

Glensman

Quote from: Bonamargy on February 11, 2014, 04:41:59 PM

2nd week April? Usually either week before Easter or after, depending on when Easter is

North Antrim clubs have been given the first 9 dates for all county league. They start on 30th March, 2nd round the week after and third round on Easter weekend. North Antrim league starts next weekend and will run up to the start of ACHL and will resume again when ACHL takes a break for Leinster championship. North Antrim teams will be hurling every weekend to mid May, which is great

Do you have these ACHL dates as yet? If so could you stick up?

Is the North Antrim league being played on a Saturday/Sunday? Any fixtures/entrants for it?

Condolences for Loughgiel - a serious shame to have underpeformed on the day but as widely noted they don't owe anyone anything at all. Some team. Think you only know how crucial someone is when they are not there - Jonny Campbell's absence was felt...big time. The experience and leadership he has/shows is immense. Still must only be 30/31.

Seamroga in exile

He was missed alright. Not just defensively.  He always seems to have time for a wee look up the field before distributing the ball. A big loss on the day but a big loss to Antrim as well. The sort of hurler the county can scarcely do without. I wonder would he consider coming out of county retirement.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Bonamargy

Quote from: Glensman on February 11, 2014, 11:04:05 PM
Quote from: Bonamargy on February 11, 2014, 04:41:59 PM

Do you have these ACHL dates as yet? If so could you stick up?

Is the North Antrim league being played on a Saturday/Sunday? Any fixtures/entrants for it?

Condolences for Loughgiel - a serious shame to have underpeformed on the day but as widely noted they don't owe anyone anything at all. Some team. Think you only know how crucial someone is when they are not there - Jonny Campbell's absence was felt...big time. The experience and leadership he has/shows is immense. Still must only be 30/31.

ACHL Dates:

30th March
5th April
19th or 21st April
10th May
14th May
4th June
11th June
18th June
22nd June

johnneycool

Decent enough spread of fixtures for the first phase only a few within 3 or 4 days of another. I suppose some will depend on how Antrim get on in Leinster/qualifiers etc, etc.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on February 12, 2014, 02:07:38 PM
Decent enough spread of fixtures for the first phase only a few within 3 or 4 days of another. I suppose some will depend on how Antrim get on in Leinster/qualifiers etc, etc.

And Down also lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 12, 2014, 02:22:48 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on February 12, 2014, 02:07:38 PM

And Down also lol

Christy Ring is always on a saturday, club game on the sunday if Antrim aren't winning something or other.

Ulster council has fixed the Ulster championship already this year, wonder what provisions are in place for a draw, AET if neccessary!!

BlackandAmber

2 Sundays 2 Saturdays maybe a third if not 1 Monday and 4 Wednesdays
league is high priority for sure.