Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

Ok fair enough. Kane will go down as club legend around the island in years to come. Not many men get to lift the oneill cup.Maybe I should have used Ben McDonnell as an example then.  All I'm saying is he's worth a look at in the Mckenna cup.
Clonoe sticking up for the island. I'm tipping Ardboe tomorrow night then. Yous have gone soft bigtogs
Coaisland are 7/4 to beat dromore next Sunday evening with dromore 4/7. Great odds there for the island

trailer

Edendork 10 Moy 9
Think the Moy finished with 12 and Edendork with 13. Lost count of the yellows. Terrible game of football.
Sean Cavanagh left in ambulance.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: trailer on September 15, 2018, 05:29:13 PM
Edendork 10 Moy 9
Think the Moy finished with 12 and Edendork with 13. Lost count of the yellows. Terrible game of football.
Sean Cavanagh left in ambulance.

Both teams finished with 12, McCurry Sent off in the end. Brutal game of football. Let's see can Pomeroy or Galbally serve up anything better
Living the dream!!!

southtyronegael

every game involving the moy last year was brutal too.

Tyrone Gaa

Floodlights required tonight for that extra time, it was dark and the game was still on! Well done to Galbally enjoyed that game.
Living the dream!!!

redhandefender

Id agree with a dan lowe call up. Not just on last night but hes a classy baller and a good fella

Gaafan2

Liam Rafferty from Galbally would be worth a look. Was super tonought against us, must have scored at least 2-2 from centre back.

Localexpert

Quote from: redzone on September 15, 2018, 04:57:17 PM
Ok fair enough. Kane will go down as club legend around the island in years to come. Not many men get to lift the oneill cup.Maybe I should have used Ben McDonnell as an example then.  All I'm saying is he's worth a look at in the Mckenna cup.
Clonoe sticking up for the island. I'm tipping Ardboe tomorrow night then. Yous have gone soft bigtogs
Coaisland are 7/4 to beat dromore next Sunday evening with dromore 4/7. Great odds there for the island

Yea would have been alright I don't even know who that is.  For God's sake dan mcnulty had a few run outs in the McKenna cup and any time he played us he spent his time running away from paudy hampsey so in that case anyone is worth a shot. Tempting odds alright the last time we had odds like that was When they gave us 2/1 to beat clonoe.  Whole club was on it .... how do you think we've paid for the new hall and fancy gates ::)

Ty4Sam

Dan Lowe was outstanding last night. We have loads of great free takers at club level but it's another matter hitting frees at county level.
On today's matches I see Sean Cavanagh had to go to hospital with a facial injury, was it an accidental incident?

Club boi

Quote from: Localexpert on September 15, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

Yea would have been alright I don't even know who that is.  For God's sake dan mcnulty had a few run outs in the McKenna cup and any time he played us he spent his time running away from paudy hampsey so in that case anyone is worth a shot. Tempting odds alright the last time we had odds like that was When they gave us 2/1 to beat clonoe.  Whole club was on it .... how do you think we've paid for the new hall and fancy gates ::)

Aye cause he's just an average player. Stupid comment

Would've given Coalisland a 50/50 chance but hearing down here B.Toner out with a hand injury. Great baller, very underrated

Localexpert

Quote from: Club boi on September 15, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

Would've given Coalisland a 50/50 chance but hearing down here B.Toner out with a hand injury. Great baller, very underrated

No shame in being bested by an opponent when trying your best but in this instance the white flag was handed over during the handshake....

Brian definitely out .... huge loss!

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Ty4Sam on September 15, 2018, 11:19:16 PM
Dan Lowe was outstanding last night. We have loads of great free takers at club level but it's another matter hitting frees at county level.
On today's matches I see Sean Cavanagh had to go to hospital with a facial injury, was it an accidental incident?

Referee (who was brutal for both sides) judged it as accidental. The cynic in me and knowing the player thinks C McCurry took an opportunity to get a real hit on.
Living the dream!!!

Ty4Sam

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 15, 2018, 11:51:15 PM
Quote from: Ty4Sam on September 15, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

Referee (who was brutal for both sides) judged it as accidental. The cynic in me and knowing the player thinks C McCurry took an opportunity to get a real hit on.

He didn't seem to mind handing out cards anyway, did I read 20 yellows and 6 red? That's crazy. The Strabane v Stewartstown game was clean until 5 to go when Gareth Devlin  (I think) got sent off for striking off the ball.

the prodigy

Quote from: Localexpert on September 15, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

No shame in being bested by an opponent when trying your best but in this instance the white flag was handed over during the handshake....

😂 you talk some shite too. I know it's only trolling but you shouldn't be talking about lads like that!

Localexpert

Quote from: the prodigy on September 16, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on September 15, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

😂 you talk some shite too. I know it's only trolling but you shouldn't be talking about lads like that!

Wow second comment ever after a 8 year break.  Good to see you back!  You're wrong about the trolling though I call it as i see it.  No back doors in me.  If it looks like a duck etc