Shootjersey

Started by muppet, October 29, 2016, 11:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

I have some doll Kiki messaging me on WhatsApp about the order, is this legit?

M

under the bar

Quote from: gawa316 on October 27, 2019, 04:18:31 AM
I have some doll Kiki messaging me on WhatsApp about the order, is this legit?

M

It's a fake jersey website FFS.

GJL

Lads. Wee man has asked for a DeGea home jersey for Christmas. I've tried everywhere and would really like a genuine one. Any ideas? Everywhere seems out of stock. I've even tried the mega store at Old Trafford.

If it comes to it I would buy a replica. What is the best site these days?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

redzone

E Bay i found to be pretty good replicas

BenDover

Always struggled to find the GK kits for kids on the likes of ShootJersey or DHGate. Let us know if you find somewhere that does sell them for a reduced fee.

GJL

As Redzone suggests EBay seems to have them. Might chance one.

From the Bunker

A first this week! Next door neighbour had order in with Shootjerseys. Package was opened by customs. Got a letter from customs about the counterfeit gear inside and that they would be destroyed. Never seen this happen before. There must be extra personnel hired for Brexit on Jan 1 and they must have told the apprentices to get cracking.

snoopdog

Quote from: GJL on December 04, 2019, 10:11:14 PM
Lads. Wee man has asked for a DeGea home jersey for Christmas. I've tried everywhere and would really like a genuine one. Any ideas? Everywhere seems out of stock. I've even tried the mega store at Old Trafford.

I see them on share. Search man utd goalkeeper and scroll down. But if it's for xmas you might be too late to get it in time. I ordered a milan and utd kit for my lad and it's not here yet. Lot less flights.

snoopdog

Quote from: snoopdog on November 26, 2020, 10:34:06 PM

I see them on share. Search man utd goalkeeper and scroll down. But if it's for xmas you might be too late to get it in time. I ordered a milan and utd kit for my lad and it's not here yet. Lot less flights.
Dhgate  sorry predictive text.

red hander

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 26, 2020, 07:58:44 PM
A first this week! Next door neighbour had order in with Shootjerseys. Package was opened by customs. Got a letter from customs about the counterfeit gear inside and that they would be destroyed. Never seen this happen before. There must be extra personnel hired for Brexit on Jan 1 and they must have told the apprentices to get cracking.

Got an order through last week from them, no problem. Think it's just matter of luck. Was charged a customs fee for CD ordered from US few weeks back

Onthe40

RedHand88

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 26, 2020, 07:58:44 PM

Heard of this a few years ago, its the luck of the draw really. If you contact the seller they will send another one.

Onthe40

anyone know of a site that makes kids soccer jerseys with the jersey logos actually embedded and not stuck on.

snoopdog

Quote from: snoopdog on November 26, 2020, 10:35:18 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on November 26, 2020, 10:34:06 PM

Dhgate  sorry predictive text.
Milan kit arrived this morning. So just under a month. Which isnt bad considering the limited flights.

snoopdog

Quote from: Onthe40 on November 27, 2020, 01:29:30 PM
anyone know of a site that makes kids soccer jerseys with the jersey logos actually embedded and not stuck on.
For approx 16 euro a kit I'd be surprised if any site offers that. Yeah they're not the top quality of a real kit but they're about a 7th of the price and they're only out for a season anyway.