Caption Competition

Started by Declan, July 19, 2016, 12:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

"Tiernan, the manly man thing to do would be to run after him , get him in a headlock and wrestle him to the ground!"
That was never a square ball!!

twohands!!!

Connolly "Shutup your whinging about the size of your flake or I'll hit you a flake with Sam"

twohands!!!

Tiernan "I'll be in awful trouble if Mr Harte sees me with an ice-cream"

twohands!!!

Connolly : Look Tiernan we brought you along and let you have a look at Sam, the least you could do is pay for the 3 ice-creams without moaning.

twohands!!!

"Jeez Tiarnan don't be so paranoid it definitely isn't an RTE microphone disguised as an ice-cream"

twohands!!!

"But why do I need to keep my eyes glued on the ice-cream Diarmuid? ... and what was that I heard you saying to Peter about going for a long walk off a short pier earlier?"

muppet

"Jaysus McCann, even the ice-cream takes longer to go to ground than you!
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

twohands!!!

Look if you don't stop whinging about the size of your cone, you can join Shane Walsh in the delighted just to be invited corner.

T Fearon

Mickey Harte commented.

"It's great to see Tiernan consuming an ice cream cone as an Ulster medallist.We should remember the many great players who never got to eat an ice cream as Ulster medalists.This is not something we take for granted.I must pay tribute to Sean Cavanagh,whose appetite for ice cream as an Ulster medalist never wanes.His selflessness in the desire to see the new players on the Tyrone team enjoy an ice cream as an Ulster medalist is commendable.

Of course our real aim is to eat ice cream as All Ireland medalists,so we will be ensuring that levels of ice cream consumption will be strictly controlled from here on."

BennyCake

Saturday night fever - GAA style.