Previous topic - Next topic

Insane Bolt

Prime Minister's Questions. ......comedy gold

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Ethan Tremblay

Pretty much politicians slagging each other off about their fcukups.  Makes for good watching if you have half an idea what their on about.   
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

Insane Bolt

Quote from: Denn Forever on May 09, 2018, 12:46:18 PM
Quote from: Insane Bolt on May 09, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
Prime Minister's Questions. ......comedy gold

Details?

Never answers a question directly.....cue the nodding heads on her side.....and the boo/hiss on the opposite side......childish behaviour......I know I shouldn't be but I am amazed at the majority of clowns in parliament. Makes you kinda miss Stormount 😜

TabClear

Quote from: Ethan Tremblay on May 09, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
Pretty much politicians slagging each other off about their fcukups.  Makes for good watching if you have half an idea what their on about. 

You would be in a minority if you did and that includes the clowns making the statements!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

It would be tony fearon levels of trolling if you boys were trying to use this to wind certain people up...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 09, 2018, 07:35:29 PM
It would be tony fearon levels of trolling if you boys were trying to use this to wind certain people up...

Chill out tommy ffs!! This board is fecking shite
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Insane Bolt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 09, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

Chill out tommy ffs!! This board is fecking shite

Charlie Cocksedge😂

LeoMc

For TF levels they would need to start a new thread with a click bait subject containing a shite pun.

general_lee

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/club-responds-to-tricolour-criticism-1-8491374

One of the so-called moderate voices within unionism but he's def losing his marbles  :o

gallsman

Quote from: general_lee on May 10, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/club-responds-to-tricolour-criticism-1-8491374

One of the so-called moderate voices within unionism but he's def losing his marbles  :o

Not sure he is. Storm in a teacup and it's hardly thee biggest issue in the world but it was clearly done deliberately.

Insane Bolt

Quote from: gallsman on May 10, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

Not sure he is. Storm in a teacup and it's hardly thee biggest issue in the world but it was clearly done deliberately.

The nets are in the club colours, which are green, white and yellow....what's the problem?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Insane Bolt on May 10, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
Quote from: gallsman on May 10, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

The nets are in the club colours, which are green, white and yellow....what's the problem?

Your man is going out of his way to be offended. They are the club colours and not the tricolour. They are similar but yellow is not orange!!