Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moortown Spuds

you don't get champ games thrown to you.

Christmas Lights

rrhf

Away and fcuk yourselves!
Fair dues to Greencastle. Totally deserved win.

skeog

Greencastle has to be the performance of the championship for the way they tackled and chased down Donaghmore all night long.

Goals_Will_Come

Few scrappy periods but Greencastle full value for the win. Two Carson's, Cahir McCullagh, Sean Fox, Pearse Warnock and Chrissy Gillen showed up very well on the night.
For the record, if they win the championship it means Urney are relegated and Galbally host Strabane in the relegation play off.

stillsenior

Omagh v Ardboe OFF tonight due to death in Omagh club

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 16, 2017, 09:55:21 AM
Few scrappy periods but Greencastle full value for the win. Two Carson's, Cahir McCullagh, Sean Fox, Pearse Warnock and Chrissy Gillen showed up very well on the night.
For the record, if they win the championship it means Urney are relegated and Galbally host Strabane in the relegation play off.
Who do they have in the next round?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

WT4E

Ardboe or Omagh I believe

Also what about Draynes audacious attempt at goal from 60metres - it was some effort!

Tyrone95

Just back from pomeroy. We made hard work of it and Edendork certainly where up the challenge. Brutal weather conditions made it a scrappy game. However, if you're not in it you can't win it....The ball keeps rolling onto next weekend let's see what happens.....

The Golden Years

Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 16, 2017, 03:35:14 PM
Just back from pomeroy. We made hard work of it and Edendork certainly where up the challenge. Brutal weather conditions made it a scrappy game. However, if you're not in it you can't win it....The ball keeps rolling onto next weekend let's see what happens.....

Very poor first half performance. Strange team selection imo and if we had of been on the wrong end of that result seamus would have a lot to answer for. Thankfully Conan mcelduff came on to change the game. Seamus must have something against youth

skeog

Conor Gormley still Carmens go to man says it all.

Tyrone95

Quote from: skeog on September 16, 2017, 05:55:51 PM
Conor Gormley still Carmens go to man says it all.
It may say it all,  but it speaks volumes of the player himself. Total dedication to the jersey and willing to do anything for Carmen. Don't come around too often them players

inroundthesquare

Wednesday 8pm Athletic Grounds(!!!) Omagh v Ardboe

Friday Omagh 7pm Eskra v Aghyaran
Friday Omagh 8.30pm Trillick v Coalisland

Saturday Loughmacrory 1pm Clann na Gael v Drumquin
Saturday Loughmacrory 2.30pm Owen Roes v Fintona

Saturday Galbally 12.30pm Tattyreagh v Derrytresk
Saturday Galbally 2pm Eglish v Derrylaughan

Saturday Dungannon 4pm Moy v Cookstown
Saturday Dungannon 5.30pm Clonoe v Pomeroy

Sunday Killyclogher 1pm Gortin v Kildress
Sunday Killyclogher 2.30pm Greencastle v Omagh/Ardboe

Sunday Pomeroy 4.30pm Brocagh v Clogher
Sunday Pomeroy 6pm Errigal Ciaran v Carrickmore

Tyrone Gaa

Surely that's a first, a Tyrone Championship match played in Armagh!! I'm not only disappointed at that I'm annoyed that Dungannon continues to be thought as a championship standard venue. Serious slope across the pitch and I don't think I've ever seen the grass cut short.
Living the dream!!!

the goal was on

That's a total disgrace, games on Sunday and match in Armagh Wednesday night. What's the rush? 6/7 weeks to play with before Ulster club. bound to be able to refuse to play a game outside your county in a county competition. Sickener here is there will be huge neutral presence and county board will still clean up