ATM Thefts

Started by trailer, April 01, 2019, 04:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Aye a big conspiracy 😂....as one of the resident tin-foil hat wearers on the board this is one of the more absurd conspiracy theories I've heard!  Trust me the people involved in this are no technological or criminal geniuses. They drive a big f**k off digger in front of an isolated ATM and did the f**ker out of the wall....simples!!

johnnycool

A lot of the older diggers only need one of these yolks to start them;

Two to a penny in those circles.

Hound

Paramilitaries collecting "tax" on these robberies (or at least on the ones they are not doing themselves) according to the cops!

GetOverTheBar

I thought ATM's were fitted with the same anti robbery/tamper paint you can't get off that the Securicor men are?

WeeDonns

As johnnycool says, most can be started with the same key, even different manufacturers use the same key
& the key code (if its relatively new) will no doubt be written on the inside of with machine with a marker - that's if it has been changed from the default, 1066, 1945 etc

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: WeeDonns on April 02, 2019, 11:29:32 AM
As johnnycool says, most can be started with the same key, even different manufacturers use the same key
& the key code (if its relatively new) will no doubt be written on the inside of with machine with a marker - that's if it has been changed from the default, 1066, 1945 etc

If it's a Prod one then the code will be 1690...

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Franko on April 02, 2019, 08:39:09 AM
You are assuming that all machinery is new.  Most of the diggers operating round here are at least 10 years old.  And from looking at the photos, the one used in this robbery could have been twice that age.

Any of the hire machines we'd have been using would be around 15 year old at this point... if not older.
i usse an speelchekor

trailer

Ok Machines are all started with the same key. Some of them are older, grand. But surely if you were working in a town with a ATM machine you'd secure your digger? Or at least make an attempt to. Fit the anti vandal screens, when i worked on sites in Belfast 25 years ago all machines had anti vandal panels. Perhaps you could disconnect the battery or remove it altogether. Why, given the spate of similar robberies, are these diggers left relatively unsecured? There's nothing opportunistic about this. It's well planned and my guess is there are more people involved than just the gangs themselves.

Someone knows when the ATMs are filled. I doubt they are hitting half empty ones. Is that the retailers? Few quid  ;) ;) let us know. It's insured sure.
Diggers left unsecured, few quid  ;) ;)

The fecking peelers are looking like keystone cops at this stage, running around chasing shadows.

Boycey

general

Harold Disgracey

Quote from: Boycey on April 03, 2019, 08:28:37 AM
https://www.rte.ie/news/ulster/2019/0403/1040328-atm-robbery/

Told yis 😂, I have an alibi....

That's the only one in the Main Street isn't it? I take it the only other ATMs in Blayney are in SuperValu and Watters'?

brokencrossbar1

Boycey

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 03, 2019, 10:01:51 AM
Quote from: Harold Disgracey on April 03, 2019, 09:48:24 AM
Quote from: Boycey on April 03, 2019, 08:28:37 AM
https://www.rte.ie/news/ulster/2019/0403/1040328-atm-robbery/

Told yis 😂, I have an alibi....

That's the only one in the Main Street isn't it? I take it the only other ATMs in Blayney are in SuperValu and Watters'?

Bad old week for Blayney

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/large-amount-of-cattle-stolen-in-castleblayney-raid/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2647853045229874&id=100000156143731&sfnsn=mo

Maybe you have to be his Facebook friend to see videos, I'd say they knew the lie of the land.... No video of ATM robbery yet!!!

trailer

Talk about a setup. Digger parked outside the bank by all accounts, nice and handy  ;) ;) Sure it was probably left running ffs.

pbat

Only thing I dont get, if you lose your phone within minutes you can track it, how can a machine with maybe 40k in it not have a tracker,