Weather

Started by Lucius Fox, August 07, 2008, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

omaghjoe

I was watching it on the news last night looks real bad. From what I could make out as yet they havent really made it into that town Mexico Beach that took a direct hit

Tony Baloney

Jeez that looks bad. Looks like a lot of houses turned into matchwood.

armaghniac

GJL

Pure sh1te. 🙁

Farrandeelin

Surprised there isn't more discussion on Storm Lorenzo seeing George Lee is predicting doomsday scenarios. His voice is great at it too.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

armaghniac

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 03, 2019, 11:08:01 AM
Surprised there isn't more discussion on Storm Lorenzo seeing George Lee is predicting doomsday scenarios. His voice is great at it too.

That is because he is over egging the cake.
It will more in the normal run of storms/

armaghniac

Anyone in Newfoundland?

Aristo 60

What's up with the recent weather? Any boffins in here know what the hell is going on with this remarkable few months we are having?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Aristo 60 on May 26, 2020, 03:14:15 PM
What's up with the recent weather? Any boffins in here know what the hell is going on with this remarkable few months we are having?

Might have something to do with less pollution in the air?

Aristo 60

Not your typical boffin's answer. I was thinking more 50 year patterns and shifts in air streams etc.

five points

More likely nature making amends after an atrociously wet winter and early spring.

Olly

My mate says it's something to do with the 5G masts and all making the planet warmer and cloud-bursting clouds . Kate Bush predicted this. Wilhelm Reich also sang a song about it and about Kate Bush's involvement with cloudbursting. Later after both their deaths it turned out that Reich used to lock Bush in a cupboard that gave her orgasms.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

MoChara

Quote from: Olly on May 26, 2020, 08:10:39 PM

My mate says it's something to do with the 5G masts and all making the planet warmer and cloud-bursting clouds . Kate Bush predicted this. Wilhelm Reich also sang a song about it and about Kate Bush's involvement with cloudbursting. Later after both their deaths it turned out that Reich used to lock Bush in a cupboard that gave her orgasms.

Wasn't sure what I'd find on the Weather thread but it wasn't this.

Olly

What's your problem mochara? Say it to my face.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".