Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on February 12, 2019, 09:20:03 PM
United fans throwing beer bottles....tut tut.

Never on this thread  ;D

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Very impressed with PSG throughout the pitch, defending midfield and attack! Only way to stop thon lad is a shotgun
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Insane Bolt

Has the PSG keeper even had to make a save?

screenexile

Quote from: stiffler on February 12, 2019, 09:28:21 PM
Getting embarrassing now. De gea to the rescue more than once this half already.

Getting beaten by a better team is not embarrrassing going x number of games playing practically nobody doesn't mean United can contend at this level. Young, Mata, Herrera, Sanchez, Lindelof, Lingard, Shaw don't suddenly become top European players because of a relatively decent run of form domestically.

Ashley Young is terrible imagine Cavani and Neymar on there??

stiffler

Quote from: screenexile on February 12, 2019, 09:45:21 PM
Getting embarrassing now. De gea to the rescue more than once this half already.

Getting beaten by a better team is not embarrrassing going x number of games playing practically nobody doesn't mean United can contend at this level. Young, Mata, Herrera, Sanchez, Lindelof, Lingard, Shaw don't suddenly become top European players because of a relatively decent run of form domestically.

Getting a lesson at home v a team without their 2 best players can only be described as embarrassing in my book. PSG have done nothing in this competition to hold them in such high regard.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Insane Bolt

Over the Bar

Quote from: laoislad on February 12, 2019, 09:20:03 PM
United fans throwing beer bottles....tut tut.
Terrible behaviour to be condemned. Dropped any paving slabs on waiters heads recently yourselves?

laoislad

Quote from: highorlow on February 12, 2019, 08:00:51 PM
I'm not one of ye soccer lads but have a passing interest in the free to air champions league. I've big money on Paris this evening and can't understand where the pundits are building up Man U from?

They have beaten f**k all lately, based on that they will be well beaten tonight. Lovin' the hype machine though. 😀 and the big odds on Paris
Hope you won a fortune! Well done.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Geoff Tipps

Schooled at home by a team minus Cavani and Neymar. Embarrassing performance. United were one of the worst teams left in the competition and it showed tonight.

From the Bunker

Enjoyed that! Who said Utd couldn't be entertaining in Europe?

Milltown Row2

Awful display.. 2 nil was flattering to Utd.

Bar beating spurs Utd have shown that 4th would be very lucky, Liverpool and City will roll over Utd next time out!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on February 12, 2019, 09:53:02 PM
Quote from: highorlow on February 12, 2019, 08:00:51 PM
I'm not one of ye soccer lads but have a passing interest in the free to air champions league. I've big money on Paris this evening and can't understand where the pundits are building up Man U from?

They have beaten f**k all lately, based on that they will be well beaten tonight. Lovin' the hype machine though. 😀 and the big odds on Paris
Hope you won a fortune! Well done.

Again? I suppose your mates will be on saying you're never on here ;D

screenexile

Quote from: stiffler on February 12, 2019, 09:48:07 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 12, 2019, 09:45:21 PM

Getting a lesson at home v a team without their 2 best players can only be described as embarrassing in my book. PSG have done nothing in this competition to hold them in such high regard.

Literally list the players side by side and it's quite clear... even with the 2 injuries PSG's team were stronger than United all over the pitch.

Thought Marquinhos was exceptional!

BarryBreensBandage

Big Fellaini would have been some sub to throw on there to nick a goal at the end...
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

OgraAnDun

Disappointing night and time to just focus on the league (and FA Cup) now. How OGS reacts to this will be interesting but hopefully he'll plough on. If both Martial and Lingard are out for any length of time though, we're f*cked.