Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

on the sideline

Quote from: Redhand Santa on November 30, 2018, 09:28:23 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on November 30, 2018, 08:37:25 PM
must be a serious lack of talent in tyrone if we think we need to convert our keeper into an outfield player.

What are you talking about? He's an outfield player that also does nets. He was the most effective sweeper in the club championship and if he was a random club  player would get his chance based on that.

Any word on who all called up?

Ryan Gray
Conan Grugan
Kyle Coney
Shay McGuigan
Darren McCurry
Matty Murnagahan
Conor Shields
Johnny Harkin
James Darcy
Eoghan Murray
Benny Gallen
Bryan Kennedy

They're the names I heard yesterday from a couple of lads who were already on the panel and were at the trials too. Said they'd never seen as many called up in one go to have a look at. There's probably more than I have listed as well.

OffTheDeck

Murnaghan, Gallen and Kennedy called up

southtyronegael

Quote from: OffTheDeck on December 01, 2018, 10:06:31 AM
Murnaghan, Gallen and Kennedy called up
are these the only three being kept on? I

OffTheDeck

A good source told me that anyway. Said Grugan and Murray harshly overlooked.

Redhand Santa

So all of the 10/12 listed above not called in? Talk coney has been called up. Would imagine grugan is worth his place on the panel.

on the sideline

Quote from: Redhand Santa on December 01, 2018, 10:54:31 AM
So all of the 10/12 listed above not called in? Talk coney has been called up. Would imagine grugan is worth his place on the panel.

The lads I listed were at the trials. Not sure who from that list or otherwise has been called into the county panel.

WT4E

Heard tyrone U20s trials started already... Use to see the list of trialists online but heard its very secretive this year anyone know what story is?

Under Lights

Quote from: WT4E on December 02, 2018, 11:35:36 PM
Heard tyrone U20s trials started already... Use to see the list of trialists online but heard its very secretive this year anyone know what story is?

Its because Darragh Canavan won't be listed on the U20 trial squad. He is on the senior panel but trying to keep it hush.

RedHand88

Quote from: Under Lights on December 03, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
Quote from: WT4E on December 02, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

Its because Darragh Canavan won't be listed on the U20 trial squad. He is on the senior panel but trying to keep it hush.

Shhh you'll expose the secret weapon. In all seriousness I wondered this myself and that thought had crossed my mind.

LeoMc

A lot of hope/expectations being placed on the shoulders of a lad who has not played u20s, only 20 minutes championship and a few end of season league matches.

Under Lights

Quote from: LeoMc on December 03, 2018, 12:39:02 PM
A lot of hope/expectations being placed on the shoulders of a lad who has not played u20s, only 20 minutes championship and a few end of season league matches.

It is the right time of year to be celebrating an infant son of God.

RedHand88

Quote from: Under Lights on December 03, 2018, 01:01:32 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on December 03, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

It is the right time of year to be celebrating an infant son of God.

All we need now are three wise men.

Could be waiting a while on here.

southtyronegael

We have 3 wise  men in charge. Stevie o Neill, Mickey harte and eh, Gavin Devlin. :o

Therealdonald

Hearing that Coney, MvGuigan and McCurry and the Tatts lad are the only 4 called up.

In hiding

Quote from: Therealdonald on December 03, 2018, 07:11:58 PM
Hearing that Coney, MvGuigan and McCurry and the Tatts lad are the only 4 called up.
You have a bad informant