Moving On

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, October 01, 2011, 06:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

It strikes me the moving on movement in Ireland only accommodates the Sinn Féin agenda. Yet these lads are incapable of moving beyong the Irish Civil War themselves. Unless you bend to their mantra of the "reformed" SF movement you are corrupt or a symptom of a past society, then those of us who stand against them should just crawl off and die as they would love us to. The warwagons of the SF cult scares me. Not because they may surpass other parties in a democratic fashion, but that their ultimate goal is the end of all thought and culture not one with the little green book.

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Hashtag

I thought this was a thread regarding you leaving this discussion board. My mistake. #disappointed

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

mylestheslasher

.... And no provo can tell me any other. What does that mean? Any other what?

Nally Stand

MGHU, have you noticed the amount of people in the past week who have been trying to tell you that your posts are becoming increasingly pathetic.

Just a thought.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

boojangles

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 01, 2011, 02:14:24 PM

I think what he means is 'any different'.

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 01, 2011, 06:22:03 AM
It strikes me the moving on movement in Ireland only accommodates the Sinn Féin agenda. Yet these lads are incapable of moving beyong the Irish Civil War themselves. Unless you bend to their mantra of the "reformed" SF movement you are corrupt or a symptom of a past society, then those of us who stand against them should just crawl off and die as they would love us to. The warwagons of the SF cult scares me. Not because they may surpass other parties in a democratic fashion, but that their ultimate goal is the end of all thought and culture not one with the little green book.

I've read the paragraph numerous times and I still can't make head nor tail of it.
Moving on movement? ???

mylestheslasher

Quote from: boojangles on October 01, 2011, 08:47:55 PM

I've read the paragraph numerous times and I still can't make head nor tail of it.
Moving on movement? ???

If only he had got a few more points in the leaving he could have found those words. :D

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 01, 2011, 08:53:13 PM
Quote from: boojangles on October 01, 2011, 08:47:55 PM

Moving on movement? ???

If only he had got a few more points in the leaving he could have found those words. :D

:D

anglocelt39

Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Pangurban

It was the fascist Blueshirt movement who attempted to extinguish all thought and culture. The political which emerged from them is thoughtless and culturally neutral, much like your recent posts. As you have shown in the past, you are better than that, so get over the paranoia and back to rational,reasoned debate

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Pangurban on October 01, 2011, 09:56:47 PM
It was the fascist Blueshirt movement who attempted to extinguish all thought and culture. The political which emerged from them is thoughtless and culturally neutral, much like your recent posts. As you have shown in the past, you are better than that, so get over the paranoia and back to rational,reasoned debate

Can't stand the Blueshirts myself, they are not the same as FG, they have a shared history though.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 01, 2011, 11:56:30 PM
Quote from: Pangurban on October 01, 2011, 09:56:47 PM

Can't stand the Blueshirts myself, they are not the same as FG, they have a shared history though.

Can't stand FG myself, lying hoors.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.