rehabilitation.... longfox this is 4 u!

Started by leenie, March 02, 2010, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/8546528.stm

I know there has been several discussions regarding rehabilitation and i recall in one thread (can't find it) this person was written about......

wonder what he done?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ardmhachaabu

Looks like the rehab works after all, eh fox?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

pintsofguinness

I cant believe they're still protecting him by not saying what he done and where.
Hopefully that will be him locked up for life anyway.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ardmhachaabu

It could be that they were both re-located close to each other so if details were released it might give those who would like to find them a more specific geographical area in which to look for his mate
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Maiden1

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 02, 2010, 09:14:52 PM
I cant believe they're still protecting him by not saying what he done and where.
Hopefully that will be him locked up for life anyway.

Depends what he did.  Maybe he didn't pay his tv licence.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 02, 2010, 09:19:29 PM
It could be that they were both re-located close to each other so if details were released it might give those who would like to find them a more specific geographical area in which to look for his mate
I sincerely hope they didnt relocate them close together!

I doubt if it was something like that maiden. 

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 02, 2010, 09:21:09 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 02, 2010, 09:19:29 PM
I sincerely hope they didnt relocate them close together!

I doubt if it was something like that maiden.
This is one to watch if the media appeal the decision and win the appeal

Maiden1

Quote from: leenie on March 02, 2010, 09:22:07 PM

i'd say drugs!

Yeah I was thinking drugs or alcohol.  Bludgeoning a wee fellow to death might play on your conscience.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

pintsofguinness

Minder

They should never have been sent to jail, they were only lads and I'm sure they wouldn't have committed any other crimes.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

sammymaguire

Quote from: Minder on March 02, 2010, 09:58:39 PM
They should never have been sent to jail, they were only lads and I'm sure they wouldn't have committed any other crimes.

fool  ::)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: leenie on March 02, 2010, 09:05:15 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/8546528.stm

I know there has been several discussions regarding rehabilitation and i recall in one thread (can't find it) this person was written about......

wonder what he done?

Fair enough... he broke the terms and went back in. I'm not sure what your point is.
Should everyone released under the Good Friday Agreement be put back in jail because of Torrents Knight? 
What about the many others who were released from jails and never re-offended should they all be rounded up now and returned to jail.

Jimmy Boyle has helped work with a lot of young offenders to try and help them mend their ways... we better throw him back in jail...

Jimmy Boyle (born 1944 in Gorbals, Glasgow) is a Scottish sculptor and novelist who was formerly a gangster.
Once reputed to be the most violent man in Scotland, in 1967 he was sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of another gangland figure, William "Babs" Rooney, although Boyle denies that he committed this killing. During his incarceration in the special unit of Barlinnie Prison, he turned to art and wrote an autobiography, A Sense of Freedom (1977), which has since been filmed.
On his release from prison he moved to Edinburgh to continue his artistic career. He designed the largest concrete sculpture in Europe called "Gulliver" for The Craigmillar Festival Society in 1976. The following year he co-wrote the play The Hardman with Tom McGrath, premiered at the Traverse Theatre.
Boyle has also published Pain of Confinement: Prison Diaries (1984), and a novel, Hero of the Underworld (1999). The latter was adapted for a French film, La Rage et le Reve des Condamnes (The Anger and Dreams of the Condemned), and won the best documentary prize at the Fifa Montreal awards in 2002. He also has written a forthcoming novel, A Stolen Smile, which is about the theft of the Mona Lisa and how it ends up hidden on a Scottish housing estate; Disney reportedly bought the film rights.[1]

In 1980, upon his release from prison, he married psychotherapist Sarah Juliet Trevelyan, a daughter of the former British film censor John Trevelyan. They met in the Special Unit of Glasgow's Barlinnie jail, and had two children, Susannah Angela and Kydd...

It's not longfox by the way...  :-\

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mylestheslasher

The Jamie Bulger case sickened me to the pit of my stomach when it happened and when I got to the line the recounted how he was captured on cctv being led away by the hand it brought that feeling back. How can kids end up acting so evil. Couldn't read on after that sentence.