El Classico - Breffni Park, Saturday 18th

Started by Itchy, May 14, 2019, 09:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

What a difference a week makes, well done Cavan.

Main Street

Well deserved for Cavan, Monaghan were truly schkite from the 2nd half onwards.

Itchy

Sweet f**king jesus but what a win and what a free

illdecide

Well done Cavan...was falling asleep on the chair here until i found this game on TV...not sleepy now thanks to that.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

sid waddell

Quote from: marty34 on October 31, 2020, 03:27:28 PM
If Monaghan lose, will Banty be there next year?
Banty is yesterday's man

Going from Malachy O'Rourke to Banty is like going from a top of the range Mercedes to a 2005 Fiat Punto

Angelo

There's a lot more for Cavan to give if they can get all their best players involved together.

Hard to see where Monaghan go now. They've done alright at underage in the past few years but McManus, Darren Hughes, Wylie etc are all getting on and they don't really have any of those players from their underage successes standing out yet.

Banty was not the right man for the job.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

illdecide

Quote from: Angelo on October 31, 2020, 03:42:57 PM
There's a lot more for Cavan to give if they can get all their best players involved together.

Hard to see where Monaghan go now. They've done alright at underage in the past few years but McManus, Darren Hughes, Wylie etc are all getting on and they don't really have any of those players from their underage successes standing out yet.

Banty was not the right man for the job.

Ohh FFS will you give it a rest

Schkite

A large amount of people were against Banty's appointment before he even got the job, so needless to say that contingent will only grow now.

We had a chance to go a different direction after the great work Malachy had done, but we've just went back 10 years.

Onthe40

Monaghan were absolutely dreadful. Fair play Cavan a after last weeks downer.. and I agree Banty wasn't the right choice

Captain Obvious

Well done to Cavan, not even their own supporters excepted them to get close to Monaghan nevermind winning today. Loads of soul searching for Monaghan over the winter, very odd that they chose to appoint Banty as manager.

SHEEDY

Great score to win it. Well deserved win for cavan.
nil satis nisi optimum

bigtogs

bigtogs

illdecide

Jasus surely Banty was not at fault for the loss, a man of his experience and what he's given Monaghan over the years didn't get Monaghan beat...Combination of a lot of things surely?
You men will know better than me, just an opinion.

straightred

Quote from: Onthe40 on October 31, 2020, 03:46:05 PM
Monaghan were absolutely dreadful. Fair play Cavan a after last weeks downer.. and I agree Banty wasn't the right choice

Banty's dinasaur tactics badly exposed. He was never the right man for the job and the chickens have come home to roost. Well done Cavan for coming back but they should never have been given the chance