Coalisland
Errigal
Ardboe
Kildress
Donaghmore
Non of the above

orangeman

Quote from: feetofflames on April 07, 2008, 01:08:17 PM
I was up at the Carmen Killyman game and whilst Killyman brought nothing to the table this freescoring Carrickmore team will offer a lot of teams probl;em this year.  Beast carmen team in 4 years.

This is what I've been saying now for a while - I think they'll do the double !

Zapatista

I was up at the Carmen Killyman game and whilst Killyman brought nothing to the table this freescoring Carrickmore team will offer a lot of teams probl;em this year.  Beast carmen team in 4 years.

I have no doubt they are good but this result is a bit to wild to be an indicator. On another day they might have scored 3 more goals or Killyman might have scored something. A result like that is to odd to make a judgement.

orangeman

Quote from: Zapatista on April 07, 2008, 01:52:36 PM

I have no doubt they are good but this result is a bit to wild to be an indicator. On another day they might have scored 3 more goals or Killyman might have scored something. A result like that is to odd to make a judgement.

That's true but to keep a team from scoring anything is unbelievable.

Wee Roddy

Would you all stop setting Carmen up for a fall :-[
Killyman were poor infact very poor. I still think there is room for improvement in the forwards yet but i must say watching Mark Donnelly since he has come back from Australia, he is better than any forwards Mickey Harte has at his disposal at present.

orangeman

Quote from: Wee Roddy on April 07, 2008, 02:16:12 PM
Killyman were poor infact very poor. I still think there is room for improvement in the forwards yet but i must say watching Mark Donnelly since he has come back from Australia, he is better than any forwards Mickey Harte has at his disposal at present.

Well it's time MH was with him then !

glencullrule

it suits carmen having no county players they can build on a team not individuals. they always had a poor forward line but roddy how did they register 1.21 yesterday with such a poor forward line. what did donnelly score? and what did the mcnally brothers score? the rest have never been scoring threats since peter loughran retired. i agree stop setting them up for a fall, my girlfriends cousin plays for carmen and he said carmens midfield was tremendous yesterday.
as for errigal we are in rebuilding. appointing david harte as captain is the best thing christopher quinn could have done, he is a role model, outstanding club man who gives all for club and county unlike last years captain

feetofflames

This Carmen team have been rebuilt form the ground up, and by God they will stifle ye, but at the other end play the footballl.  I revised my opinions from last week.  Carmen should not only give Tyrone but maybe Ulster a rattle this year.  They are something to behold, Mc nally and Donnelly should be reconsidered for the county. 
Chief Wiggum

Zapatista

To be fair I dont think this needs a thread of its own. We will end up with another 50 threads on here very soon and it will just get messy. Any chance of a merge?

KIDDO 4

Maybe the removal of the previous manager is the reason for this   upsurge in the   fortunes of this almighty team , WeeRoddy is even back on board  no posts since December  and a single league victory has  him  back in business , reality check needed it was only Killyman , stiffer tests lie ahead.

orangeman

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on April 07, 2008, 05:02:36 PM
Maybe the removal of the previous manager is the reason for this   upsurge in the   fortunes of this almighty team , WeeRoddy is even back on board  no posts since December  and a single league victory has  him  back in business , reality check needed it was only Killyman , stiffer tests lie ahead.

;D ;D ;D ;D Good man Kiddo !  ;) You just love him !

Wee Roddy

Kiddo i agree. Reality check needed. Sorry about no posts since December but I was relocated at work and we are only online this past week.

Glencullerules, Ronan McNally was not playing as he broke his ankle a few weeks ago. Mark Donnelly set up or was fouled for nearly every score Carmen got and as far as I know Kevin McNally scored 1-6.
No disrespect to Killyman but yesterdays game was no indication and Carmens forward division still has Ronan McNally, Finbar Magill and Paul McAleer to consider thats why I say more work is needed.

Zapatista

Quote from: orangeman on April 07, 2008, 02:06:03 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on April 07, 2008, 01:52:36 PM

That's true but to keep a team from scoring anything is unbelievable.

Maybe Killyman kept themselves from scoring.But I'd say it was a mixture of the two.

go4goal

Problem is he's from Carrickmore and Mickey Harte should have more carmen players on the panel but their club means they can't!!

Zapatista

Quote from: go4goal on April 07, 2008, 05:52:36 PM

Problem is he's from Carrickmore and Mickey Harte should have more carmen players on the panel but their club means they can't!!

Can you explain that for me?

Tyrone Dreamer

Wouldnt read anything into the Killyman game until Killyman have played a few more games. I can see them getting serious hammerings in most games this season.