6 County Breaks

Started by anglocelt39, July 20, 2010, 09:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglocelt39

It's been way too long since I've had a few days break in the six counties so intend to put that right in early August. Any help/suggestions/ advice appreciated. Three or four nights travalling from deep south, adults and a few early teens in tow. My few thoughts at this stage are South Down/Mournes/Carlingford or else head a bit further up to the Glens. Probably looking at self catering accommodation but if there are good hotel deals going more than willing to look at that.

Any help at all appreciated
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Rois

Have you considered Fermanagh? Enniskillen's a lovely town, lots of self catered acc and lots of outdoor activities for teenagers. 

Minder

What six counties are you thinking of visiting?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Orior

Quote from: Minder on July 20, 2010, 10:45:10 PM
What six counties are you thinking of visiting?

Sounds like:

1) Antrim
2) Down
3) Armagh
4) Derry Hi
5) Louth
6) Monaghan
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hardy

Be sure to learn the language.

Here's a free starter: "whenever" just means "when".

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Hardy on July 21, 2010, 09:36:04 AM
Be sure to learn the language.

Here's a free stater: "whenever" just means "when".

Fixed that for you Hardy ;)
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Hardy

Lesson 2: "Free-stater" = "Mexican".

thebandit

Quote from: anglocelt39 on July 20, 2010, 09:47:48 PM
It's been way too long since I've had a few days break in the six counties so intend to put that right in early August. Any help/suggestions/ advice appreciated. Three or four nights travalling from deep south, adults and a few early teens in tow. My few thoughts at this stage are South Down/Mournes/Carlingford or else head a bit further up to the Glens. Probably looking at self catering accommodation but if there are good hotel deals going more than willing to look at that.

Any help at all appreciated

That's not even in the 9 counties!!